Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan Camp Clearing

Go down 
+9
WebPaw
FoxSpark
I Am Cat
Holo
HalfKitten
Raining
Blizzard
OwlTalon
Goldy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 Images21
Most cats of DuskClan will be found here. It's the main area where they can talk and such.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

"My name is BlizzrdPelt. Most people call me just Blizzard.." he looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws awkwardly. "I'm sorry we bothered you." Blizzard looked up at FoxSpark with a regretful face.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 pm

She turned and called a thank you to Blizzardpelt for his kind words then turned to Applepaw. "That's right Applepaw, lets head there now. I still have a lot to teach you before you gain your warrior name." The she-cat smiled at the young apprentice encouragingly before making her exit.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

"No need to be sorry" he grumbled softly but let a small smile dance on his lips "It's perfectly alright". He yawned and sighed strain around the camp lightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Ashstar gazed about contentedly, seeing that all was well. The stump where they kept fresh-kill was a small pile, but that was normal seeing it was Leaf-bare. Looking towards Foxspark, she thought momentarily of what it would be like to be in the clan, leave, then come back. I wouldn't have been able to do it, she thought, then looked up to little snowflakes coming down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 pm

He sighed and lay down looking at the little white flakes coming down from where he lay. He didn't care though. He liked the snow more than anything and usually he'd be out playing with it. But now he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Sparrowflight padded into the clearing and nodded at the older tom. "Hi uh...Foxspark." She took a moment to remember his name, he was still new to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm

His head lifted off his paws and he smiled at the warrior. "Your Sparrowflight if I'm not mistaken" he said kindly "I've heard your name many times already around the camp". He flicked his tail smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Ashstar glanced over at the conversing cats, smiling at them. Her yellow eyes squinted, which protected them from any snow that tried to creep into them as she looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

She nodded shyly as she was not used to new members, or rather old members returning, to Duskclan. "Thats me alright, its quite an honor meeting you." She smiled, recalling stories she had heard about him in the past. Her eyes lifted to the current leader of the clan. "Hi there Ashstar, won't you join us?"
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 pm

He lifted his gaze towards Ashstar and smiled softly before looking back towards Sparrowflight. He knew she shared the name of his own daughter which brought back painful memories to the poor tom.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"I-Is something wrong Foxspark?" She stared at him trying to read the emotions in his eyes, not sure if she saw pain there or if it was her own imagination.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

"Oh nothing" he murmured softly giving her a sad smile "I was wondering if after I left what happened to the clan? I just want to know if my own kits departed long ago or...passed". He chocked on those last words but the poor tom needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm

She shook her head sadly. "I'm afraid I don't know what became of them. I guess we just stopped hearing from them one day." She wished desperately that she could give him better news than that.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

He nodded partially already knowing the fate of his kits. His gaze looked up towards the sky suddenly thinking of Hollowstar.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

She smiled sympathetically. "I'm sure they watch over you." She smiled gently, "I wish I could offer you something more comforting than that but..." She frowned and dipped her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oh shush" he said warmly purring "No need to comfort me. My times almost up I believe so don't be doing anything for me". He grinned softly then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 pm

She frowned at the older tom. "Don't say things like that Foxspark, thats so sad." She shook her head slightly but noted the fact he was probably looking forward to being reunited with his family.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

He shrugged softly not speaking right away. "I miss them more than anything" he murmured softly sighing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Pricklefur
Kit
Pricklefur

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

The scruffy male shifted on his paws, too lazy to even get up to grab a piece of fresh kill, "Yo Applepaw!" he meowed as he saw a flash of the apprentice's fur.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Applepaw padded towards him twitching her head when her headache hit. "Y-Yes?" she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Pricklefur
Kit
Pricklefur

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 pm

He ignored her cringe of pain for the moment, he'd bother her, or tease her, about it later. "Would you be ever so kind as to grab me a piece of fresh kill?" he whined.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 pm

"Uh, sure." She bounded over to the freshkill pile, picked out a plump squirrelle, and dropped it at PrickleFur's feet okwardly.
Back to top Go down
Pricklefur
Kit
Pricklefur

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm

He gave a toothy grin. and a scratchy purr. "You're not so useless, are you? Why don't you share this with me?" This was probably the nicest he'd ever been.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"Thanks!" she purred and took a big bite out of it then looked up regretfully. "I should've let you eat first." she muttered her mouth still full.
Back to top Go down
Pricklefur
Kit
Pricklefur

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

He wasn't about to disagree with her, "You should've.. But this time I'll forgive ya'." He took a hoggish bite of the prey for himself then pawed it back over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DuskClan Camp Clearing
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next