Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan Camp Clearing

Go down 
+9
WebPaw
FoxSpark
I Am Cat
Holo
HalfKitten
Raining
Blizzard
OwlTalon
Goldy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 Images21
Most cats of DuskClan will be found here. It's the main area where they can talk and such.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 am

"Ah Owltalon! I see you had better luck than we did eh?" Pushednose smiled at the other tom.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:17 am

She frowned slightly, the disappointment from their last hunt still on her mind. "I think I'll go back out again later, we could use the prey."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 am

She blinked at Blizzard, "Oh, no, I'm alright. It's just that Foxspark and I were talking about some past events in the history of DuskClan. Unfortunately, some of these events are ones we hope to forget, but of course, certain moments are ones that are unforgettable to all cats in DuskClan back then." Ashstar nods slowly, attempting to get her thoughts off of the day when Hollowstar, the leader before Foxspark(Who happened to be Foxspark's mate back then), went missing.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 am

OOC: Okay lol Holo x3

"Oh.. Well, that's really too bad.. It saddens me to think of all the bad things that can happen to such good cats these days," Blizzard said with a small sigh. He looked down at his front paws as he shuffled them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

Sparrow overheard the conversation Ashstar was having with Blizzard. She tilted her head in thought, trying to remember the old leaders features she knew it was a little past her time. The only thing she really knew was that she had shared the name of one of Hollowstar's kits whom she never actually met. She padded closer to Ashstar. "It must be terrible, losing a mate without any warning."
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 am

"I agree, Sparrow.. I can't even imagine what it would feel like.. It was hard enough for me to leave my life as a rouge." Blizzard thought back to the day he had left his family and friends behind, and sighed heavily. He looked towards Ashstar and Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

"Oh Blizzard, I didnt mean to bring up bad feelings for you." She meowed sympathetically, but she never experienced such sadness in her own life.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 am

She nodded slowly. "Well, if I can, I usually try to avoid looking at the downside of things. It helps if you try and just think of all the positive things instead." Ashstar meowed, glancing at Sparrow then Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:09 pm

"No, it's quite alright, Sparrow.." Blizzard said, then turned slightly toward Ashstar. "I agree. Positive thinking is always the best way to go." he smiled a little, and stood up, only to rearrange himself and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

"Positive thinking." Pushednose meowed. "Well a high point of Leaf-bare is the snow." The black tom pawed at the snow starting to fall. The tom leapt and bounded thoroughly enjoying himself and not really caring what he looked like at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 am

"Well, at least you're having fun with the snow!" Blizzard said to Pushednose playfully. He walked around in the light snowfall and looked at the small bits sticking to his fur. "I love snow." Blizzard said as he stopped and stood, a smile upon his snout.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am

Sparrow held back a giggle at the two toms. "Ah well, snow is...cold." She lifted one paw and shook it disdainfully.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 am

"Yes, cold, but..entertaining. It does a cat good to have some fun every so often." Blizzard said, looking at Sparrow with a playful smile, then picking up some snow in his paw and letting it drop back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

She smirked playfully at the tom. "Fun indeed." With a flick of her paw she sent a small spray of snow towards Pushednose giggling maniacally the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

Blizzard looked at Sparrow an let out a small laugh. He too then pushed a small bit of snow at Pushednose playfully.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Pushednose dramatically fell over and into a small snow drift. "No! I've been attacked!" He meowed as he mimicked death throes.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 pm

"Oh, no!" Blizzard said playfully. He rushed over to Pushednose in a dramatic sense. "He must be saved!" He looked at Sparrow with a smile. This is the most fun I've had in Leaf-Bare.. Blizzard thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:04 pm

"Saved?" The she-cat scoffed and narrowed her eyes. "Or rather....attacked!" With her battle cry Sparrow leaped upon Pushednose playfully, giggling all along. She then sat up and set her eyes upon Blizzard. "You want some too?" Her eyes were lit up in a mischievous manner.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:08 pm

He woke hearing the loud noises of the younger warriors outside. He moaned unhappily and lifte his head. Faintly he could just see snow which made him growl in annoyance. My joints are too old for this he thought sadly standing up and peering outside.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Sparrowflight locked eyes with the older tom and immediately became embarrassed for behaving like a kit in front of the former leader. "Ah, hello Foxspark." She dipped her head respectfully at him.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Applepaw padded over to her mentor in exitment, "Sparrowflight! Can we do some training?!" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm

"Absolutely, Applepaw." The she-cat smiled down at her new apprentice happily. She nodded at Foxspark respectfully and meowed a farewell then padded out expecting Applepaw to follow.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Applepaw padded after Sparrowflight. She was itching with eagerness. "Are we going to the training clearing?"
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm

"Oh, bye, Sparrow! Have fun training your new apprentice!" Blizzard smiled at Sparrow and then at her new apprentice. Applepaw sure has a lot of potential.. I think she'll do well. Blizzard then turned and nodded at FoxSpark respectfully. "Hello." he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 am

"Oh.." he said shaking his head ruefully "Hello there! You must be..?". Of course many of these warriors were new to him an he was still getting used to the fact he was part of a clan again. His sorrowful gaze watched the young tom softly before streching and groaning in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DuskClan Camp Clearing
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next