Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FP will be moving

Go down 
+3
Beezus3645
Silverfur
Magpie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:12 pm

FP will be moving.
In a week or so, we will have an improved site.
Accounts and posts will not be transferred.
Please stay tuned.

(I apologize for the lack of information--feel free to ask any question and I will answer it in more detail.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Mood : Tired

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Moving again...? :/ Okay you will know me as Sandkit/paw/thorn/star on the new site.
Back to top Go down
Beezus3645
Kit
Beezus3645

Mood : Excited

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:42 pm

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:16 pm

1Can I still be Amberleaf/Heatherpaw/(Any other I forgot)!!??2WHAT!!!!!3Where is the address?
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

guys, calm down and read.
she will give you more information later.
including the new site address.
so be patient. o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Just wondering if this is still going to happen.... Seeing as it has been longer than the original week or so...
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Everyone will have to make a new account, but you can keep your original username (or change to a new one).

Yes, this is still happening. I'm not going to put a deadline on it but I have been working on it.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Ok cool, I was just curious so i'll try to stick around for more updates.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Forgotten Purrs is now available at http://forgottenpurrsrp.boards.net/! :D

I hope that you like what I have done with the site.

Note that all ranks will be reset, including those of staff members.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:01 am

Oh, great! c:

I've just gone onto Winter Break, so I'll be joining now~
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:13 am

I loves it. =D
I like how you're using Proboards, I kinda like Proboards better.
I'll be joining soon. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

FP will be moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: FP will be moving   FP will be moving Empty

Back to top Go down

FP will be moving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Announcements-
Jump to: