Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First-Character Points Donation Topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

First-Character Points Donation Topic Empty
PostSubject: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Once you've read the rules, post in this topic to receive your first 300 points and create your first character.
By posting here you claim that you have read the rules and plan on abiding by them. If you break the rules after posting here, please do not complain about the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Koipool
Kit

Mood : Down

PostSubject: Re: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 am

Did you know that I once wanted to watch a video and there was no sound and I put the volume reeeeally high but still nothing came and THEN suddenly the music started and was sooo loud I though my ears die ewe''

Points granted by Magpie.
Back to top Go down
Mink
Kit
Mink

Mood : Shy

PostSubject: Re: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 am

I read the rules, and I shall follow and support them c:
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Kit

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I am so happy to claim my points that I'm crying! Well, I'm crying because there is an eyelash in my eye that will not come out, but it's the thought that counts.

Also, I'm staying out of Magpie's shed.
Back to top Go down
Whitefang
Kit

Mood : Innocent

PostSubject: Re: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 am

I promice i really did read the rules, i even read falconstar's rules from untold tale, And I shall follow both of them. I really do promice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First-Character Points Donation Topic   First-Character Points Donation Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

First-Character Points Donation Topic
Page 1 of 1