Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )

Go down 
+5
Yancy
BLUESTAR3434
Augsp
Willow
Goldy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) Empty
PostSubject: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello! First of all... I know several users check on now and then, even though FP has been closed down for awhile now.

After a great amount of thought, I have decided to try and bring Forgotten Purrs back. Maggie has given me permission to do so. I know it will take a good amount of effort and work, but I'm willing to do that if it helps the site spring back up to its former activity.

To get to the point, if you happen to see this message then please post a reply to this topic. I want to know who would be coming back if the site were to become active again.

Thank you for reading this, and just know that I'm still working on cleaning up the site and such. That said, keep in mind NO roleplaying and such will occur until FP is officially back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:52 pm

I'd come back
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 am

I'd gladly come running back xD
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YI'm going to come back!!!
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am

I'm coming back for sure :3
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 am

You got Fluffeh here too! Count me in as well! :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Can't say, I'll be active, but I'm definitely interested in seeing FP active again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 pm

I might come back - If I have time. :) Mags, I sent you a PM on GBMP. At least, I think it was you. xD Are you Wren? :3
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I'll definitely come back.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi guys,

I don't know if Goldy is still continuing with this project, but I have been cleaning up and I think we'll be able to restart fairly soon (within a month, a week depending on how much time I can spend online).
I've cleaned up all the topics and I'm going to modify a few rules to keep the site running more smoothly.
Until then~

Edit: We may be able to open sooner, as most of the changes have to do with staff any and don't need to be created immediately. It depends how high the interest is in bringing the site back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )   8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic ) Empty

Back to top Go down

8/4/13 - A comeback ( PLEASE read this topic )
Page 1 of 1