Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinder's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm

This is the home of Cinder, a rogue. c:

Cinder's Home  Mr006845_md

Cinder led his new-found she-cat friend toward his home in a hollowed out tree trunk. He walked inside, and gathered a small cushion of moss and leaves for Frosty. He himself sat down on his own make-shift cushion. He situated himself and turned to wait for Frosty to walk in after him.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Frosty followed behind him, stopping in front of the hole. She stuck her head in to examine the place, before glancing towards him. "This is a nice place," the she-cat remarked, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 pm

"Yeah, it sure is. Exactly why I decided to live here." Cinder meowed, winking slightly at Frosty. He made sure his appearance was simply dashing before talking again. "Say, where do you live? Also, why were you so..uptight about two-legs? I mean, I don't really like them but I don't absolutely hate them.." he tilted his head inquisitively in waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 pm

She sighed gently, a frown faintly growing on her muzzle. "You see.. I was a kittypet. My friend and I are both expecting, or at least she was. When she had her kits, her twolegs took them away. I was scared my twolegs would do that to my kits, so I ran away.. I have nowhere to go now." Frosty's ears flattened, though glanced at him with slight curiosity flickering in her yellow eyes. "How come you had no problem with me being a kittypet? All the rouges and loners I've ever conversed with by my old twoleg nest have always been so insulting and hostile towards me."

Last edited by Goldy on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos D:<)
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Cinder was speechless for a moment. "Uh.. Well, my family abandoned me when I was real young, so I guess I just don't want any other cat to feel the same way." Oh, no.. I'm getting that weird embarrassed feeling again.. he thought, then continued. "You can live here, I - I mean if you want to.." he glanced away shyly for a moment then spoke again. "I just hate seeing other cats being mistreated like I was. I may be very vain and self-centered, but hey, I still have a heart!" he chuckled lightly. "Come on, sit down." he gestured to the other cushion he had made.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:34 am

Frosty was surprised at his offer of living with him, though before answering she gradually found herself settling down upon the cushion of leaves and moss. It felt rather uncomfortable, nothing like her warm and cozy bed she had at her old twoleg home. Nevertheless, it was better than sitting on the hard dirt ground. "You mean... Here, with you?" her whiskers twitched at the thought, gazing towards Cinder. "I think I'd be much too large of a burden..." the gray-and-white she murmured gently, gazing down at her bulging belly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm

"Oh, I have plenty of room. I don't mind occasionally taking care of you if you need it, I don't really have much else to do. I mean, where else would you really go?" he meowed, somewhat nervously. It actually wouldn't be too bad to have a companion here with me.. he thought to himself. "So, are you going to take my offer?" he said jokingly, chuckling and looking at Frosty again.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:47 am

She smiled faintly, tail flicking. "Well, I suppose so..! If you're really sure, I mean." a light purr rumbled from her briefly, one noise she hadn't used since she was at her twoleg home. "Sometimes I feel rather helpless here in the forest.." Frosty added in a softer, more down tone. Her belly rumbled as she finished talking, a sheepish smile flickering across her muzzle. "Seems I'm getting a bit hungry.. Do you have any food? Oh, wet food sounds especially good at the moment, if you ask me. I haven't seen any in the forest, though. Do you know if there's any wet food around here?" the grey and white furred she-cat had no idea that cats here ate prey caught by themselves, so she expected there to be the food she had been given at her old home to be here.  All she had been eating for the past day she had been in the forest was berries, so not having a large meal every couple hours had been difficult.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I'm definitely sure. It would be nice to have a good companion anyways. Nobody's really fond of me around here." he turned his head at the words the she-cat had said. "Wet food? I'm not sure what that is.. Do you mean the food we catch in the water?" He stood up and realized that he, too, was starting to get hungry. "I can take you hunting if you'd like." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:17 pm

She frowned in confusion. "Why would the wet food be in the water? That wouldn't taste too good." Frosty blinked slowly before rising to her paws. "If you don't know where to find it, I suppose dry food would be fine." the gray she-cat nodded, daintily stepping out of his den.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Cinder, still slightly confused at what the she-cat was talking about, followed her out of his den. I still don't know what she's talking about.. he thought. I'll just take her hunting. He continued walking past Frosty and turned his head, and meowed, "This way, follow me. We're going to get some food for us."
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 am

Cinder sauntered into his den and sat down on his pile of moss and leaves, with his prey still hanging in his mouth. He waited for Frosty to follow in after him, still wondering if she had made up her mind about eating the rabbit he had just caught or not. I don't get why she's so uptight about it.. It's just food. Cinder wondered as he set the rabbit down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 am

Frosty hesitantly entered his den, taking a seat onto the small pile of assorted nature that Cinder had made for her earlier. Her eyes were fixed onto the rabbit, and peeled her gaze away to the walls of his den. Her back pressed up against the hollow tree wall gently, trying not to stare at the dead creature.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:47 am

Cinder looked at the she-cat, noticing her uptight attitude. "So, you want to eat some or not, lady?" he asked jokingly, chuckling a bit. "Trust me, it tastes good. But, I don't see why anyone would trust me in the first place." he smiled at her, and pushed the rabbit so it was between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:37 am

She glanced at the rabbit uncertainly, before looking back up to Cinder. "You aren't trying to trick me, are you?" Frosty's eyes narrowed suspiciously, reluctantly bending her head down to sniff the unknown "food." She took a disdainful sniff, which surprisingly made her mouth water. Her stomach grumbled in protest when she pulled her head away from the rabbit. "What does it taste like?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Cinder scoffed. "Trick you? I just want you to eat." he said to her, looking down at her pregnant belly. "You need those kits to be strong and healthy when they're born." he meowed. "Besides, I just heard your stomach growl, so don't deny it when I say you want to eat." Cinder said and he smiled at her. How does it taste? I can't describe it. Like food? He wondered how to explain the taste of the rabbit to her. "Well, uh, it tastes kinda.. juicy? And succulent? I don't know how to describe it, but trust me, it's good." he said to Frosty.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:13 am

She listened intently to his description. Slowly, Frosty bent her head down and opened her mouth to take a bite. Her tongue brushed against a couple of the soft, white rabbit furs. The she-cat let out a half-squeak half-gag, shaking her head slowly. "You do it first. I just.. can't. At least not yet.." Frosty pulled her head away from the lump of rabbit, letting out a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Cinder sighed. "You really need to sort out your priorities, lady." He leaned down and took a bite out of the rabbit's leg meat. He chewed up the juicy, yet satisfying meat and swallowed as he looked up at Frosty. "Delightful. Now try some yourself!" he nodded at the rabbit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Halfheartedly, Frosty bent over the rabbit once more. The smell was even more overpowering than before because of the bite already taken out of the piece of prey. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes gently. Her jaws opened and teeth nibbled out a small piece. Raising her head, eyes still closed, the former kitty-pet slowly chewed. Her nose wrinkled for a split second before her eyes shot open brightly. "Wow!" she burst aloud, before lowering down a bit, "I mean, that's not half bad," Frosty murmured with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:05 am

Cinder smirked at Frosty. "See, I knew you'd like it. You shouldn't be afraid to try new things, lady. Be brave, like me." He chuckled and looked down at their shared prey. He took a bite of the rabbit again and chewed intently, then swallowed. "Trust me." Cinder said, and smiled up at Frosty.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Her smile grew slightly, glancing towards him for a moment. "Okay, okay," she nodded, tail tip flicking lightly against the ground. After Cinder had taken another bite, she took another bite as well, bigger than the one before. This time there was no nose wrinkling or wincing, but a cheerful light glowing in her eyes as she chewed.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:00 am

Cinder took a bite of the now diminished prey and looked at Frosty with a full mouth. "I bet your little kittens are loving this too." he said with a muffled tone as he nodded toward the she-cat's pregnant belly. He swallowed and smiled at Frosty, waiting for her to take another bite before he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinder's Home
Page 1 of 1