Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LightningClan Camp Nursery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

LightningClan Camp Nursery Empty
PostSubject: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am

"The LightningClan nursery is a large abandoned rabbit burrow. There is lots of shelter for the queens and their kits and plenty of space in the main nesting area plus the two nesting areas breaking off from it." -posted by Sunny on the former Forgotten Purrs site; http://www.forgottenpurrs.com/t772-nursery
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bandanna on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am

Dustypaw padded by the LightningClan nursery, looking around and swishing his tail. His ears pricked forward as he sat outside the den; a bit bored, he was unsure why exactly he was over here--But, he thought, there isn't any harm in being over here, either. Glancing around somewhat anxiously, he licked his paw and lashed his tail back and forth over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Yewkit sat in the nursery, batting at a feather she had plucked from a bird the day before. It was a simple brown-and-black feather. She looked up and her eyes widened when she saw the apprentice. "Hello!" she mewed excitedly. She barely talked to any of the cats in her Clan ever, other than her littermate and parents, and this was a rare chance to actually make a friend. After a few moments, she added, "I think I remember you. You're Dustypaw, right?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 am

The grey apprentice glanced up at Yewkit, slightly surprised, for he hadn't realised that there was another cat in the nursery. "H-Hi," he replied, nodding with a light smile. "Yeah, I'm Dustypaw. Sorry, but . . . what's your name again?" He glanced sheepishly at his paws, ashamed to not know who his own Clan mate was.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm

"My name is Yewkit," she replied. Yewkit smiled back a little. "You're okay. I forget names too," the kitten reassured. The ginger tabby she-cat tilted her head slightly to one side. And I thought I was shy. She blinked at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 pm

He gave a small smile and a low chortle. "Yeah . . . I-I'm not great with names. Sorry." He flattened one ear and sat down, curling his tail across the ground. "How old are you? G-Going to have a mentor sometime soon, do you bet?"
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm

IC: "You don't have to apologize," the ginger she-kitten mewed with a smile. "I'm a little over five-and-a-half moons," she answered. She dug her tiny paws into the thick moss bedding.

OOC: About that age. She was four moons when I created her, and it feels like that was a while ago. xP Agh, this was torture to write. It's still really laggy on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:56 pm

He smiled. "Oh, so you are almost an apprentice. Just a little young-ger than I am. I'm about seven moons old." He blinked, licking his ruffled chest fur briefly, then looked back up. "Are you excited for a ceremony? Any c-cat that you want as your mentor?"

OOC: Twisted roleplayed LC's leader, but since she quit, I'll be looking for a new one soon. Actually, I think I'll just create the LC leader, since I don't have a notable character right now. x3 So I'll do the ceremonies soon.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 pm

IC: Yewkit nodded. "Just a little? I feel really young, compared to you," she mewed, her olive eyes wide. "I can't wait to be an apprentice. I'm kinda nervous to have all of my Clanmates watching me in the ceremony though." She continued, "I'm not exactly sure who I want as my mentor yet. Hopefully he or she is nice..."

OOC: Agh, Twisted... D: Glad you're gonna roleplay the LC leader. c: Yay, ceremonies. xD
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 am

He shook his head. "N-No. . . . I was made an apprentice not long ago. T-Two moons, maybe?" Dustypaw gave a sympathetic smile. Nodding, he said, "It is kind of sc-scary. Everyone looks at you. But it's worth it." He grinned, remembering how proud he had been when he first became an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm

"Yeah," the ginger kitten agreed, wide-eyed. She continued, "I'm sure it is worth it. You get to hunt for yourself, and you don't have to depend as much on others. I just wanna leave the camp." Yewkit sighed, hooked a bit of moss in her claws, and batted it around. "It's really boring here."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 am

Dustypaw tilted his head. "Y-Yeah, I remember, it does g-get to feel a bit cramped in the camp all the time." He gave a shy smile: genuine, but only one corner of his muzzle was curled up. "B-But it's better than always being out, on your o-own, I would guess. I'd hate to be a rogue!"
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

"It is very annoying being cramped in here... every single day." Yewkit sighed, and she nodded, understanding. She returned the smile. "I suppose it is better than living on your own without others to help you when you really need it. But it would be kinda fun to be a rogue. You wouldn't have to worry about Clan wars or massive outbreaks of greencough or whatever." She paused. "It would be kinda lonely though. Unless you were with other rogues. I'm not sure if rogues do that though." Her eyes widened with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 am

He nodded, bringing up a paw to lick it and drag it over his ear. "Y-yeah. But what if you were a r-rogue, and you caught greenc-cough yourself? There would be n-n-no medicine cat to t-take care of you!" Dustypaw flattened his ears and felt his tail bristle at the thought of becoming a rogue. "A-and anyway, hunting would be r-really hard! I mean, the Cl-clans take up a lot of the forest t-territory as it is. And you would have to c-complete with other rogues, too!"
Back to top Go down
KiwiSplash
Kit

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

KiwiSplash pads past the nursery, but being nosey like her mother, she overhear the conversation and decides to hang around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 am

Poor Dustypaw. He's so shy. I wish he would act less scared around me all the time, Yewkit thought. She agreed, "Yes, I suppose it would be pretty difficult to be a rogue or a loner." Then she paused, watching his tail fur bristle. He was so cute to her when he became excited over the littlest things. Well, they seemed miniscule to her.
"But what if you just... got used to it? Got better at being a rogue and... got rogue skills? Maybe you could experiment with herbs a little yourself, when you're alone." She laughed at her wording. Got better at being a rogue. Got rogue skills. I need to work on being a little more social... and talking.
Yewkit didn't notice Kiwisplash who was listening in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:05 am

BlueStar3434 and Lionblaze3434, you two aren't allowed to roleplay until your character has been approved. Lionblaze, if you don't know how to make a character then please PM me and I'll be more than welcome to explain, because this is a RP area so we don't want to spam it with OOC comments.

Just post any of your questions in the 'Questions' here: http://www.forgottenpurrs.net/f6-questions
(I am going to delete your posts before this, as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan Camp Nursery   LightningClan Camp Nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

LightningClan Camp Nursery
Page 1 of 1