Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting grounds.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Hunting grounds. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:05 am

First topic message reminder :

There is lots of prey here. Lots of rabbit warrens, bird nests, and squirrels.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

"L-let's go to my den." she trotted off. Despite her injured leg, she scampered hurriedly.

(I'll post in 'Pine's Den')
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Twig padded into this part of the forest, thinking that this seemed like a suitable place to hunt. Turning around, the brown tabby waited for Ice to come so they could start catching some prey.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 am

Ice followed Twig, looking around. She studied her surroundings, if she had to stick around he might as well know the place. "So this is it?" she asked. She sniffed around; she wasn't exactly looking for prey but making sure no other cats were around.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Silver padded through the hunting grounds, hopping for a bird who's down she could use for her nest. She scents the air, enjoying the crisp new leaf air that carried the mixed scents of flowers and prey; Specifically sparrow. Her stomach rumbled as she remembered the one time she caught a duck with her sister. Oh, how I will miss her, she though, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Twig nodded, "I think this place seems go-" he stopped mid-sentence, catching the scent of another cat. "There's another cat here.." he meowed to Ice, his yellowish green eyes scouring the area carefully as he looked for the other cat who was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm

"I know, I scented her." Ice said. Her instinct almost made her run for a tree. She didn't always like strange cats being the first to spot her. She looked around for a nice tree and moved towards it.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:40 pm

She lied her ears back flat against her skull, Who are these cats? she lowers herself into a hunting crouch, Ether way, they are scaring away all the prey. she thought, snarling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Twig padded after Ice, "Where are we going?" he whispered, turning his head back to glance around if the unknown cat was nearby. Whoever it was, they hadn't come out to introduce themselves. They probably would have if they wanted to, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 pm

"To a tree. If that cat comes here, we can drop down on top of it and-" She said quietly. She cut her sentence short, afraid Twig would get freaked out if she confessed she was a killer. She reached the tree she had selected and clawed her way up onto the lowest branch with out a sound.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 pm

And? he tilted his head slightly when she cut herself off, but figured that he should follow her anyways. Twig climbed up the tree after Ice, and settled on the branch. "So, what are we really doing up here? Don't you think it'd be easier to talk to the cat from the ground?" Twig asked innocently, unsure of what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Her ears flick as she hears the sound of claws scraping tree bark, What the-? she cocks her head, she lunges forward, right at the foot of the tree. Growling, she stalks around the base of the tree. "Where are you!?!" she yowls into the air, "Who are you?" she mews in a quieter voice.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Ice shook her head slightly, silently pleading Twig to keep his mouth shut. He didn't know half of what she had done but he would get an idea soon. Suddenly she dropped from the tree, aiming to pin the cat to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:33 am

Silver looks up at the last moment and is paralyzed with shock, MOOOVVEE! she ordered her legs but they wouldn't budge. Her eyes glaze over in fear as the she-cat dropped from the tree and onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Twig gasped in surprise as he watched Ice jump from the tree, right above the other cat. "Ice! What are you doing?!" he shrieked, his yellowish green eyes glancing down at the other cat who was about to get ambushed. Confused and slightly frightened by her actions, his eyes were glued down below, unable to do anything. I need to go down and stop this! he thought, then argued, No! I can't do that..! Twig frantically scratched at the bark beneath his paws -- he wasn't going to just watch.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 am

Ice couldn't help it as a small hint of pride hit her. She had caught the cat unaware. "You should have kept away," she hissed. She drew back one paw and brought it down to tear through the other cat's fur. She'd forgotten about Twig, she always forgot about everything but her victim.
You see it all Ice... she thought. This one will go with pain...
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Silver yowled in pain as claws tore at her pelt, "What kind of demon are you?!?" she screamed at her attacker, she attempts to throw her off. Great spirits, this cat must be from the flame forest! She thought, remembering the tales her mother told her of cats who killed for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:33 am

Twig's eyes were as wide as moons as he watched Ice claw at this innocent cat's fur. "Ice!" he yelled once more, now just becoming irritated. What kind of cat attacks another randomly like this? he thought, deciding to go down and do something about this. He was not about to sit and watch. Climbing down the tree, he reached the bottom and let out an uneven growl, "Ice, stop!" he couldn't do much but wait to see if she would listen, or if he would have to get in and break them apart himself, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Ice hears his words but they seem jumbled and confused to her. She doesn't care. Once she's started her attempt to kill a cat, words mean nothing. Only actions can stop her.

Again and again she strikes at the helpless cat. "Ice is my name. You deserve to know the name of the cat who killed you," Ice hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:01 pm

He let out a shocked gasp. She's planning to kill her?! Letting out an irritated hiss, Twig bolted towards Ice and rammed his head into her side, tackling her. "NO MORE!!" the annoyed tom growled, getting up and shouldering himself to be in front of the she-cat who Ice had been attacking. "There was no reason any of this should have happened! This is crazy. You're crazy." his eyes narrowed at Ice, yet Twig felt a pang of regret for his last words. I think I went too far.. Twig locked his eyes onto her, ready to defend himself if need be.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:53 am

Ice couldn't help but laugh. "So you finally found out... I see you stopped me... Guess I couldn't stop myself.... I'll be leaving this forest soon I suppose. Well Twig, I didn't want to show you it but I could just ditch you like most cats... You were too happy and innocent," Ice told him. She looked one last time at the cat she'd been trying to kill. "I'm insane. I see their deaths and I just want to fulfill it... It's so powerful... The urge that fills me, consumes me until nothing is left."
She sighed, knowing the urge to kill that cat wasn't going to leave yet. Looking at Twig she tried to figure out why he had been different. Nothing in her had wanted to kill him. She hadn't made one attempt even though she'd been around him. He'd been an exception.

((Ok, I'll wait for Fluffy now, but seriously, Ice is a weirdooooooo))
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Silver's eyes widen, her chest heaving with each short breath. RUN!! RUN!!Her mind kept on screaming. "Wh-wh-what?" she whispers breathlessly as she collapses where she stood, her wounds proving worse than they appeared.

(Thanks for waiting for me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds.   Hunting grounds. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting grounds.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4