Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip Empty
PostSubject: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Larksong snuck quietly trough the dense grass as to not scare any possible prey.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 pm

QuiverStar followed, her jaws parting and taking in the scents.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Since leaf-bare was upon the clans prey was scarce and the normal scurrying of mice and thumping rabbit feet were far and few in between. Being so Larksong listened for pheasants, which were loud birds, and looked for grouse, its dark brown plumage clear against the white snow. However, she saw nothing and heard nothing which frustrated her greatly. Still quiet, in hope for prey, she looked to Ouiverstar to see if she had any better luck.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 pm

"Quiverstar" She said trotting up to her leader. "We should get back to camp soon. The sun is nearly down and... " Larksong pauses while she yawns "I'm sleepy" She said chuckling slightly.

OOC:(Sorry I wanted to end Larksong being in the thread. I wanted her back in camp XD)
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 pm

"Alright." QuiverStar revealed a grin as she trotted back towards camp. "Hopefully the other warriors will have caught some prey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip   Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouiverstar's and Larksong's hunting trip
Page 1 of 1