Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm

She nods and takes one last sip from the hole. "Coming!" She crawls out of the undergrowth and brushes up next to him when something sharp touches her leg. When she sees it was nothing, she stops for a moment at the warmness of his fur. "Mhhhhmmm..." She yelps and scurries away when she notices she was on him. "Wowwww, sorry." She looks at the ground and widens her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

"it's fine. We're even now I guess. I accidently brush against you and you've accidentally brushed against me." he says. Inside though its not just fine. His whole mind is in turmoil, freaking out and wondering what to say next. "I'm glad I decided not to leave... I haven't been so happy since Storm died," he finally tells her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 pm

She smiles widely and nods. "I'm glad I could help. Besides. it's the least a cat can do, right?" She smiles. But on the inside she was just going crazy. She wanted to say so many things to him, express herself. No... it's too early fr that. I might be rushing things... She bites her lip in frustration. "Ummm, I guess..." She looks around, wondering what to say or do next.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 pm

He looks around, trying to think of something to ease the awkwardness. "So uhm..." An idea springs to mind and he gets ready to run. "Race you back to the cave!" he yells. He takes off and races as fast as he can towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

She yelps and the only thing she can think to do is lunge out a paw. But as she thrusts her paw forward, a claw gets hooked onto Swamp's tail and before she knows it, she's being carried away by a fast cat. "Swamp! Swamp! Slow down!" But she can't help but giggle at the looks of the situation. A cat accidentally being carried away by another. What fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 pm

He feels the claw stuck in his tail but can't keep control of his own body. He misses the turn he was going to make and instead tumbles down a rocky hillside. "I'm... Umph... Sorry! Ugh.." he calls out, causing his mouth to get jammed full of grass.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

She falls down the hillside recklessness and her claw unhooks his tail. She lands on a mildly sharp rock and yowls out in pain. "OWWWW!" She rolls off of it and groans in pain next to Swamp. "Swamp... It hurts... ohhh..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

After a moment of groaning he finally makes out her words. Despite his ow pains he leaps to his feet and looks over Snow. "what hurts? Where does it hurt? Oh my goodness I am so sorry... I didn't mean to do this... " he says frantically.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm

She rolls on her stomach and a bleeding hole shows in her back. She struggles to stand than falls back on her stomach. "I-I can't get up." She said in pain. She groans once more and looks up at him painfully.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 pm

"Oh no... Oh no... Oh no..." his mind begins to go into panic mode. "What do I do Snow? I'm no herb expert! Help me? What do I need?" he asks. Tears begin to form in his eyes and he is scared he will lose her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm

She shakes her head. "Just... Just carry me back to the cave..." He words start to become faint and she passes out. Blood oozes out of her wound and her voice goes silent.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm

He grabs her and begins dragging her to the cave. Every so often he pauses to call out. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" Then continues dragging her. Tears falls constantly out of his eyes and he finally manages to arrive at the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

She mumbles silently and a trail of blood follows her. The blood coming out of the wound is heavy, but her breathing is still neutral. "S-Swamp..." She mutters in her unconsciousness. "Ugghhh..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

"Don't die Snow... I need you.... You make me happy and I... Well... I can't live without you," he says. He breaks off into sobs. Slowly he brings his emotions under control so he can think. "What would Fellry do?" he mutters. "Cobwebs! I need cobwebs... they can't kill her... I'll be right back Snow.. Don't die." he says and runs off to grab some cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

She groans in her sleep as if she can hear him. But she can, every word he's saying. She's just n another world, another point of view. She mumbles incoherent words as he rushes off.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm

He returns with a bunch of cobwebs and presses them onto the wound. "Please stop the bleeding," he begged. He nudged her with his nose. "Please wake up Snow... Please come back... You can't die too." He begins to cry again and this time he can't stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm

She groans then slowly nudges him with her paw. Her eyes are not open but she's at least awake. "Swamp... stop crying... I'm here." She slowly opens her eyes and her usually bright cyan blue eyes are a pale, hurt blue. "I'll be fine, okay?" She said weakly. She coughs and groans again.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"I'm so sorry Snow... I honestly didn't mean to hurt you..." He tries to stop crying and slowly the tears stop falling. "I didn't want to say anything... And in a way I was scared it was true but..." He stops and takes a deep breath. "Well Snow, I'm just going to come right out with it... I really like you and I don't ever want anything to happen to you... So don't die on me cause I don't know you nearly well enough yet... Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm

She stops talking and smiles. "I tried to tell you earlier too but, I, I really like you. And I want you to be happy and healthy." She sits up slightly. "So don't die on me either, or I'll beat the fur out of you." She smiles up at him and a tear falls out her eye.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

He chuckles. "I'll try to keep alive but it's rather pointless to beat the fur out of a dead cat. Don't you agree?" he says. He licks some of the blood out of her fur. "I'm glad you are okay... I was really worried."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 pm

She laughs. "It's worth a try, right?" She licks his ear and lays back down. "All right, do you know what Poppy seeds are?" She glances up at him as the throbbing pain in her back starts again.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

He nods. "Yes, I remember what they look like. I'll go find some for you. And maybe more cobwebs." He licks her fur one last time then runs out of the cave to grab some poppy seeds and cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 pm

She nods and groans as it aches heavily. She looks down at the wound and flattens her ears. "I really should get a wash later..." She paws at the floor and waits for Swamp to return.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 pm

He comes back with a leaf full of poppy seeds and some cobwebs. HE gently places the poppy seeds near Snow's head and changes the cobwebs on her wounds. "Not exactly how I wanted to begin learning herbs..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

She laughs. "The best way to learn is to test on a wounded cat. That's what my mom always used to say." She smiles and winces as the fresh cobwebs get loaded on her wound. "At least it's a start." "Hmm... That feels great." She smiles as the great feeling of cobwebs packing her wound hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: