Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Snow's voice calms him a bit and the thrashing lessens. Soon it stops all together and his eyes slowly open. "Snow?" he calls out weakly. His voice is hardly audible and he still struggles with breathing, making it hard to talk.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Snow sighs and sits next to him. "Are you all right? Do you need anything or do you want to go back to the cave?" She looks down at him and wraps a paw around him. "I'll get some food if you like."
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Feather studies the cat and flicks her tail nervously. "Please don't do that again. That scared the living whiskers out of me." She says as she sits down and flicks her tail around.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Swamp tries to laugh but it turns out as more of a cough. "Sorry... And I'm fine Snow," he forces out. Pain wells up in his side and he glances down at it. He looks around and finds the poppy seed by his mouth. He licks it up.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:05 am

Snow nods and turns her head to let out a sneeze. She looks back at the other cat sitting near them and she glances around. "You wouldn't mind hunting some kill?" She asks her. "I'd be glad if you could hunt two squirrels for Swamp and I." The gash in her side starts to ache again and she feels like sleeping but then quickly snaps herself awake.
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Feather nods slightly. "Er, okay. I'll try." She gives a slight smile. "I'll be back." She gets up and leaves, searching for some squirrels.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Snow groans slightly as she leaves, a faint pain pounding her head. She licked up two poppy seeds near her and cursed the pain, hoping it would go away. She looked back at Swamp, concerned about his health. She came a little closer, lying beside him. "Hey... you all right? Are you feeling better?" She whispered to him as she wiped some leaves off his pelt gently.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm

He looked up at her and forced a smile. "it's a little difficult to breathe but I'm mostly feeling okay... What about you? Are you okay?" he asks. He looks her wounds and sighs. "I guess I was kinda stupid... You probably would have been better off without me."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 pm

She sighs and shakes her head. "It was my choice to jump in front of the fox, not yours." "Like I said before, I'll love you to the end. I've been through too much with you to leave now. Besides, I doubt I'll go long without you." She smiles at him and licks a scrape on her paw.
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 am

Featherheart pads back with a squirrel and a rabbit in her jaws. Flicking her tail she sets them down next to Snow. "Er, sorry I couldn't get two squirrels. I could only manage to catch one." She frowned slightly.. "But I caught a rabbit!" She added, slightly proud of her hunting trip.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

Swamp smiled a little at the cat. "Sorry for snapping at you earlier. What you caught is great. I'm Swamp by the way," he told her. He figured that he should try to be friendly, considering she was helping them
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 am

Snow nodded and smiled. "T- thanks a lot. A rabbit is fine." She ripped a thigh off the rabbit and passed it to Swamp, then took one for herself. She nibbled on the rabbit thigh quietly and glanced back at the cat. "Well, how about we arrange a proper introduction?" She suggested. "I'm Snow."
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Feather looked at the cats. "I'm Featherheart. Nice to know your names, Snow and Swamp." She smiles flicking her tail. "Do you guys need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Snow looked around at Swamp, then herself. Feeling a little sting in her wounds, she shook her head and finally looked back up at Feather, a smile splitting her muzzle. "Not that I know of..." She slowly stood and as her leg trembled a bit, causing er whole body to wobble uncontrollably, but she quickly regained her balance. Finally free of shaking, she managed to glance back at Feather. "All right, I think we're okay, for now... I'd just appreciate it if you gathered a few basic herbs for us, since I'm to weak to do it myself."
She sneezed, causing her to sit abruptly back down. "I'll be here..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Swamp looked worriedly at Snow, then back at Featherheart. Once again, a memory from his past rushed over him. It was the first day he had met Fellry, the caring old tomcat. It seemed he was in a similar position. Two rather helpless cats, much like him and Storm, and one helping cat.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Snow sighed and glanced at her cobwebs. Seeing them completely soaked with blood, she ripped some cobwebs from a nearby bush and re-wrapped her wound. She winced as she tightened the knot to secure it. Glancing over at Swamp, she began to feel a bit wary herself and knew she would need a nap soon.
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 am

Featherheart nods and flicks her tail. "Alright. I'll go and gather some herbs. Any specific things I need to find?" She asks as she gets up.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm

OOC: Sorry I took FOREVER!

IC:
Swamp glances at Snow, trying to think of the herbs they would need. "Poppy seeds," he started. "Also Goldenrod and Horsetail." He was impressed with himself at knowing the three herbs they likely would need. "Anything else?" he asked Snow.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Snow looked over at Swamp. "And perhaps some more cobwebs if you could find." She added. Snow nodded, knowing that those supplies alone would help them along the way. She looked back at Feather. "That's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: