Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BC-LC Border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 pm

BC-LC Border Rocky-10

BoulderClan's border with LightningClan. LC's moor ends here, gradually giving way to BoulderClan's rockier terrain.

Osprey unsheathed his claws and drew one in a long scrape across the rock.
He felt a rush of adrenaline at his claws ripping through something, even if it was just stone. It had been so long, but he'd never given up on finding his sister. Oh, how he would make her pay. "You had better believe it," muttered Osprey to himself.
He knew he was in some other cat's territory, a place where he wasn't supposed to be. "I don't want to be here," he said, thinking aloud. "Don't want it. Have to be here." He cursed, swiping his claws again against the rock. "Rogue," he spat. "Rogue. I'll get 'er. I'll get 'er."
He sat for a moment, lost in his own wonderings, before he got up and told himself to hunt. He hadn't eaten in days. "You've got to eat," he said. "Got to eat or she wins." Osprey's twisted thoughts continued to circulate through his mind as he tried to stifle them, tried to focus on the hunt. He closed his eyes, relying on scent now to find food. There was nothing to eat in this rocky place. What sort of cat would try to live here? Shouldn't have; it was a stupid place to live. Then why was the cat scent so strong? Yes, this was another's territory, and he was hunting and they would try to kill him.
Osprey grinned. He was ready for that challenge.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Though StripeStar usually would not leave the camp without telling anybody, he decided to take an dawn hunt. He saw a speck of dark brown flicking behind a rock. Must be the tip of a squirrel's tail. He thought. Crouching low he creeped closer and closer and finally he pounced on the- CAT?!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Osprey stiffened as he felt claws on his tail, then let out a screech and whirled around to fight. Looking at his attacker, he saw a grown tomcat clinging on to his tail like a kit. He didn't stop to question the strangeness of this, instead going straight in on the attack, digging his paws into Stripestar's back with a snarl. His balance was awkward, for he had to lurch his tail away from the tom in order to land. But he ignored this and deepened his grip on the cat, feeling his claws sink in around Stripestar's ribs. His feet scrabbled for a grip on the rocks as he held on.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:31 pm

StripeStar yowled in agony! Now he remembered why he should tell a cat when he goes out. He brought his hind legs up and shoved the cat off of him. "What are you doing on BoulderClan territory?!" He spat hackles up. StripeStar lunged forward and dug his teeth high up on Ospreys tail. The scent of blood filled his nostrils and the taste flooded his mouth. The cat yanked with all of his might on his opponents tail and growled as he head on the the fur and skin.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Osprey stumbled back as Stripestar's legs thrust against him. For a moment his back hit the ground and he winced as the pebbles dug into his skin, then he twisted and stood up as quickly as he could. He cried out as the enemy's teeth dug into his tail, yanking it hard from of the tom's mouth and gasping as small bits of fur and flesh came out. He hissed loudly and swiped at Stripestar's face, barely scratching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 pm

The swipe on his cheek was clean so it didnt start to sting until a few seconds after it hit him. StripeStar hissed and returned the attack by mirroring the move, he slashed Ospreys check like Osprey slashed him
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Osprey flinched as Stripestar's claws met his cheek, but the pain only stiffened his resolve to fight, fight and win. He feinted, pretending to jump up then ducking down, trying to wrap his jaws around Stripestar's throat.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm

StripeStar ducked as the to, pounced but then fell right into the trap. As the strange cat coiled his jaws around the Boulderclan leaders neck, he began to panic. This wasnt the time to lose a life. He jerked back and forth trying to break free. "A-answer...... Me!!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Osprey grinned as he tightened his grip around Stripestar's throat. The...the thrill of the kill, it was all coming back to him. He growled as he felt the tom struggle against him, feeling shivers of adrenaline flooding his body.
"A-Answer....me!"
The voice jerked him from a glorified trance, and Osprey stepped back, loosening his grip without thinking. He yowled angrily at the missed opportunity of a kill. He narrowed his eyes, hackles standing up as he crouched, in position to strike again. But he didn't, licking the blood from his lips and snarling, "I'm about to get rid of you."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm

StripeStar stood and spat to osprey, " You fool! I have seven lives! You can't get rid of them all just like that! Well?! What are you doing here, you FOXDUNG?!"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Osprey held back a laugh at Stripestar's first words. As his insults continued, though, the laugh turned into a growl ad a red haze began to creep over Osprey's vision. He flexed his claws, sheathing, unsheathing, sheathing and unsheathing again.... Seven lives... fool... foxdung! "You think you're that much better than me?" he snarled, hackles raising with his increasing rage. "You're not! Not better than me! I killed a cat before and I can do it again!" He began shaking, overwhelmed with anger and pain.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:11 pm

"You..." STripestar bared his teeth. "Monster!" No cat would just come out and say that they murdered a cat like that! He thought for a moment and watched the cat out of the corner of his eye. Then, suddenly, he sprung up on top of osprey, locking him down. "I won't let you up until you answer me!" StripeStar hoped he was holding down osprey secure enough.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Osprey felt rage continue to cloud his thoughts, and was unprepared for Stripestar's attack. He fought, bringing a paw with unsheathed claws up to push Stripestar away, but by that time he was already pinned. He gave a stiff, forced laugh, knowing that he wouldn't be able to win this fight, not yet, at least. "Monster, yes, monster," he mused, struggling for a moment and then giving a calm, almost evil smile. "One word for it. Monster." He shivered, the words only conjuring up one image in his mind, and that was of his sister. "She was, wasn't she? I'll get her, though. Don't worry, Seven Lives. I'll get her." He licked his lips in anticipation and tried again to wriggle free of Stripestar's grasp. His anger was cooling, and he was less focused now on Stripestar and more on memories and wishes for revenge.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:50 pm

"SO you just want to kill somebody? who? a mate that left you for somebody else? a sister? a mother that abandoned you?" Stripestar want acting himself at the moment, the way he was taunting thgis cat was was obviously already mentally scarred. What was he doing being this cruel? "I'll release you, but you will be a clan prisoner when i do." HE said.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Osprey was not about to lose it again, but he couldn't prevent a sneering frown from appearing on his face. "I don't just want to kill someone, Seven Lives," he said. "No." He struggled again underneath the tom's paws. "More that that. I am so much more. Let me go!" His back legs kicked out as he ignored Stripestar's words, not realizing he was being offered a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 pm

"OOF!" His belly was shoved and for a moment he thought that he would vomit but the feeling quickly vanished. he was pushed into the air for a second or two but again landed on osprey still hurting in his stomache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BC-LC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC-LC Border   BC-LC Border Empty

Back to top Go down

BC-LC Border
Page 1 of 1