Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wecloming Burntglare to Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wecloming Burntglare to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Hawkstar leads Burntglare to a Thunderpath. "Here is the border between LightningClan and DuskClan. If any cat sees you crossing it without due reason, you might as well not come back," he warns. "I will not take trespassing lightly." He looks at Burntglare, making sure he understands.

((Where are the other borders?))
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:03 pm

OOC: I am working on a map of the territory, and if I'm lucky it will be up later today, so that should set all the borders in stone. What I have in mind right now is that LC has the 2nd largest territory, south of DuskClan and divided by the Thunderpath. The northwest border isn't with any Clan, but with the lake that surrounds the Island. So LC owns a corner of the lake to drink and catch fish from. Then there's a fairly straight line that cuts south of the lake and divides LightningClan from BoulderClan. This is the west most border, and the territory gradually gets rockier as it approaches BC. The east and south borders aren't marked on the map, as they just curve around to match the other borders, and are bordering unexplored territory.
This is just what I have in mind for LC. You can make edits if you want.

Burntglare nodded seriously, knowing how bad the consequences for trespassing could be. He considered himself lucky to not have been attacked on his way to LightningClan. "I'll respect the border," he said. Giving a half smile, he added, "I would rather have a small territory than be crushed by a monster, after all."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Hawkstar followed the thunderpath down to the lake, looking back every once in a while to keep and eye on BurntGlare. When they reached the lake he paused. "If you grew up in StreamClan, hunting here might be easier than in the moors," Hawkstar says. "I'm not sure how many of us will pick up a fish rather than a rabbit but you are welcome to hunt here if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:27 pm

"I'll keep that in mind," said Burntglare. "But I'm sure I've still got it in me to catch a rabbit or two." He gave a small smile, dipping a paw in the water and shivering at the coldness. He looked back to Hawkstar to see to what part of the territory they would go next.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Hawkstar nodded and kept moving along the shoreline. "Next up is BoulderClan," he said. He watched the grass slowly begin to grow rockier, knowing they were getting close. When he came to the border he turned and walked up it. "This is BoulderClan's border, the same goes here as with DuskClan."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Burntglare dipped his head in acknowledgment. "Understood." He sniffed the air, taking in the scent of BoulderClan's scent markers against LightningClan's. With the rocky land over here, it would be easy to remember where the border was. "Where to next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Hawkstar nodded a little to himself, noting that Burntglare seemed eager enough to learn more about this new, or rather old, territory. "Next we have the borders with unexplored territory," Hawkstar says, walking along the border. "I'd prefer you didn't venture into there alone, and without good reason, but I'm not forbidding it," he says. "After all, it won't lead to unnecessary wars with other clans."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

"Makes sense," replied Burntglare, giving a small nod. The land beyond this border could be considered his home, he had lived in the loners' territory for so long. He wondered quickly how different sleeping in a den, with other cats, would feel tonight. Perhaps even lonelier than sleeping without anyone. He flattened his ears, shook himself back to the present and looked back at Hawkstar. "I won't go past here without permission and a reason, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Hawkstar couldn't help but smile a little to himself as he led the way back to camp. "Good," he said. "I think you'll do well in LightningClan. I trust you know the warrior code and all that so I won't bother with it."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 pm

"I hope so," he said, then added, "Yes, I know the code well." He continued walking, nervously anticipating his arrival at camp. How would he be greeted? Likely, no one would know who he was, but he was fine with that—wouldn't want to be thought of as a traitor for moving to StreamClan. Burntglare set a determined look upon his face. A first impression was important, yes, but if it turned out badly, he would overcome his clanmates' disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Hawkstar paused outside of the entrance to camp. He wondered how he should present Burntglare to the camp, and what he should say. "I'm going to tell them about how you left. Leaving wasn't your choice, so they shouldn't be bothered by that. I can't promise they won't be hostile about the fact that you grew up in StreamClan and left them, but we'll see," Hawkstar explained.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Burntglare nodded mutely, growing increasingly nervous about his re-introduction to the Clan. He didn't want to get off on the wrong paw with these cats. His anxiety only grew as they approached camp. How would they react? He wasn't wild about starting his welcome with the fact that he'd grown up in StreamClan, but didn't want to argue with Hawkstar. He seemed like a nice character and he wasn't about to cross his Clan's leader. Burntglare took a breath, trying to calm down. "I hope they won't mind," he said, more to himself than to Hawkstar. "I don't remember things being tense between the Clans recently. Maybe it won't matter so much." His pace quickened slightly as he imagined possible reactions to the news of his history
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Hawkstar couldn't help but admire Burntglare's determination. He knew he would have been frightened entering a new clan. Returning to your old clan had to be worse. "Keep calm," he murmured as he pushed into camp.

OOC: I don't think really anybody will respond to it, so we might just end it with an announcement of his joining the clan.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Burntglare exhaled deeply, regaining some of his calmness. "All right," he meowed, straightening his shoulders, mentally preparing for his entry into LightningClan. He closed his eyes, nodding to himself determinedly. "Let's do this."

OOC: Okay. I'll lock this, then, and you can post on the Highrock? And you have moderation here, so you can unlock this if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wecloming Burntglare to Camp   Wecloming Burntglare to Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Wecloming Burntglare to Camp
Page 1 of 1