Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine's den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Pine's den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

There are herbs and sketches in the dirt ALL over. There is a small path lined with dirt so you don't ruin the drawings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 pm

He nodded quickly in response, "Yes, I think we should. That's probably the best place I know of, anyways." Boots smiled slightly, his black tipped tail flicking to the side. "Ready?" he asked, glancing towards her.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"Okay." she padded over to the hunting grounds looking over her shoulder to see if boots was following.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Boots quickly trotted after her until he caught up, then eased his pace as they got closer to the Hunting Grounds.

(To the Hunting Grounds! c:)
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Pine trotted into her den glancing back over her shoulder to see if Boots was coming. "I have s-some cobwebs." she was shaky, and it was very hard for her to think. That i why she said, "Would you like some marigold on that cut on your shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 pm

He stumbled in after her, blinking in discomfort. "W-whatever will take this pain away," Boots muttered, gritting his teeth in pain.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

"The cobwebs are right here." She nudged then all pile with her paw "sorry there aren't that many I-I wasn't expecting..." She trailed off. "Some poppy seeds will take the pain away." Pine nudged a leave will four black seeds on it towards Boots, then took some for herself. she lapped up the tiny black seeds then took some cobwebs making sure there was enough left for Boots, and pressed them onto her wounded leg.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:55 am

He blinked uncertainly at the mysterious black seeds, but took Pine's word for it and copied her by taking the remaining ones. Boots mimicked her yet again, taking a wad of cobwebs and pressing them to his cheek. Wincing for a moment as he balanced and held it to his cheek, Boots asked, "Uh, could you help me with my shoulder? I can't really reach," Boots meowed, glancing towards her.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Without saying anything, she made sure that the cobwebs were pressed at a reasonable weight, then took another wad and pressed it onto her friend's shoulder. The poppy seeds were already working if it wasn't placebo effect or exhaustion from the fight. Her wounds weren't throbbing anymore and she began to feel drowsy. "This brings back horrific memories." she mumbled just to herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 am

"Thanks," he meowed quietly, his eyelids beginning to feel heavy. His wounds, too, now felt painless. Boots looked towards Pine, his eyes narrow slits, "This is supposed to happen, right?" the poppy seeds had just about done it. Boots lied down, eyelids flickering as they prepared to close.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm

"What? The sleepiness? Yes. It's what the medicine is for." She told him, dozing off herself.

(Next dày?)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 pm

(Sure. :3)

Boots awoke to the faint stinging of his wounds. Blinking sleepily, he sat up carefully and glanced towards Pine then around the den. He had had a peaceful sleep, and wished the slight aching would slip away again just as it had when he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Pine yawned and smiled at Boots. "We haven't eaten in a day." She mumbled half asleep. "If you're feeling we'll enough I think we should go."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Boots blinked towards Pine, his stomach rumbling. "I'm awfully hungry," he nodded, yet uncertainty glinted in his eyes. The experience with a badger the day before was still clear in his head, and his aching wounds reminded him about the nightmare. Giving in to his hunger, he stood up slowly and half-ignored his stinging shoulder. "Okay, I-I think I'm ready.."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Pine wanted to hunt even though she would be clumsy with the badger still in her mind. "Let's go somewhere else so we don't run into it again. It's probably gotten up by now." She stuck her head out of the den and nodded towards a place opposite from where the badger was. "Is that good do you think?" Pine felt pretty confident in hunting there and not getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 pm

He looked out of the den, have expecting to see the badger lumbering towards them. Boots blinked in the direction she was referring to, then nodded. "Yes, that's fine with me." Trying his best to ignore the annoying aches of his multiple wounds, Boots walked out of the cave. The light, early spring breeze felt comforting as it blew through his rusty brown fur.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

"Okay then." She meowed. "How much should we catch? I feel starved." She said. Pine felt her stomach rumble rapidly with hunger. She padded out of the den and felt the cool breeze ruffle her light gray pelt. Ten, she glanced over her shoulder to see if Boots was out of the den yet. The she cat let out a large yawn.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

"Hm, we haven't eaten in over a day, so I'd say four or so? Matters what kind each is, too." Boots lowered himself down, but sat straight up with a wince when the muscle in his shoulder tensed. "Mousebrain.." he muttered under his breath. At the moment, his shoulder was being a pain -- in both the mental, and physical way. The original way to hunt, using the hunting crouch, was the easiest and most favored for Boots when hunting. Unfortunately, it seemed that wouldn't work with that shoulder of his. "Uhh... do you know any hunting techniques I could use, where I won't have to use my shoulder as much?" he looked hopefully at Pine.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 am

"Uuummm..." Pine started trying to figure out another crouch. She dropped to th usual crouch then tried putting most of the weight on her back legs. "Ow." She meowed then staggered back to her feet. "If your leg isn't hurt you could put most of the weight on that." She suggested. "I'm not sure it will be as good a crouch. Which shoulder is it?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:45 am

"My left one," he answered, trying to copy Pine's improvisation of the hunting crouch. Boots leaned back, putting the most weight on his back legs. His shoulder was uncomfortable, but bearable. "This is odd, but it just might work.." putting pressure on his back legs, Boots leaped forward and half stumbled. "I feel like a frog," he held back a laugh, crouching down as he had before. Aiming for a leaf, Boots dove for it and caught it between his paws. "Hey, I got it! You're a genius, Pine!" smiling towards her, he sat up and daintily rested his left paw on the ground, careful not to press down too hard.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Pine laughed. "It works better for you. I have to do the opposite." she smiled. "Shall we go?" she meowed, pawing at a leaf that the wind had carried into her den. "So, we'll get four? Five if there small." she meowed. Then, she practiced the hunting crouch herself making sure to put more weight on her front legs rather than back. Pine rised, satisfied enough with the tequinque.

(Did I spell that right? The library computer doesnt have spell check i think. :P)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 pm

(Close, it's actually spelled 'technique.' :3)

"Yep. I'm ready, so yes, let's go." Boots turned towards the direction they were going to go in, ready. He started walking in that directions slowly, then looked over his shoulder to make sure Pine was also coming.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Sure enough she was. Pine padded out of the den as the morning breeze ruffled her fur. She admired how beautiful the day was as the leaves and a patch of snow crunched under her paws.

OOC: go to hunting grounds?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:14 pm

OOC: I though we were going in the opposite way of the hunting grounds, because that's where the badger was and they were too frightened to go back there... o.O

He followed her, a content smile appearing onto his muzzle as the weak rays of sun reached him pelt. New-leaf was coming, you could tell. The leaf-bare snow was beginning to melt, and plants began to pop up again.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 pm

OOC: LOL sorry I wasn't thinking. :P Maybe path from or to twoleg place? or we could make a new topic.

Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Aha it's all good. :3 I think we should just post here, so that way we don't have to make a new topic or anything. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine's den   Pine's den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pine's den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: