Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kotone's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 am

The loner dragged the clan cat along into her den, then let go, panting heavily. With a content twitch of her whiskers, Kotone examined the cat's wounded leg, wincing slightly. It was a nasty gash, but it could be healed. After chewing up some Chervile roots into paste and applying it to the leg wound and putting on cobweb to stop the bleeding, she began chewing Broom into poultice, so she could begin mending the broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Copperear was breathing slowly, but he was alive. His chest barely rose and fell, only every few 5 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 am

As she chewed, Kotone watched Copperear for a moment. Once she had chewed the Broom onto poultice, she applied it onto his wound and sniffed with satisfaction. She picked out some Chamomile and put it onto a leaf, so when the clan cat woke up, she would force him to eat it. It was the only herb she had that would calm him down and strengthen him. She prodded him gently on the shoulder to see if he would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 pm

He groaned slightly and turned his head away from her. A few minutes later, his eyes slowly opened. His usually bright, gleaming eyes were pale and in pain, and he looked around with them. "Where, where am I...?" He whispered. He turned his head at Kotone and a streak of panic flashed in his expression. "Who- Who are you?!" "Where... Where...?!?" He looked around panicky and scooted away from her. He winced in pain, but still stared at her, his conscious asking him where or who he was.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Kotone rolled her golden eyes and pushed the leaf with Chamomile towards him. "Eat it up, buttercup." she sighed and pecked around for more herbs that might help. She eyed him to make sure he was eating the Chamomile. "It'll make you feel a bunch better. You are in my den, getting healed by my extraordinary powers, and my name is Kotone."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm

He scanned her up and down, from the bottom of her paws to the tip her of ears. "Um, If you say soo, Kotone. And I'm not a buttercup." He whispered. He eyed the Chamomile. "Are you sure this is safe? It doesn't look... proper." He look around. Though his leg is hurting extremely, his head to the point of exploding, he still worries about what he shoves down his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Kotone huffed, "Fine, be miserable." and continued to scan through the herbs. "Proper or not, it'll help a lot." she rhymed unintentionally, pawing through the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm

He frowned and shuffled his paws. "Fine." He scooted forward and pawed at the leaves before eating them, smacking his lips together and licking his muzzle. "Blegh." He made a sour face and sat at the side of the den. "You're quite handy with herbs." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:00 pm

She glanced at him. Well, the herbs were working well enough to calm him down. "My mom taught me how to use them. Are you feeling better?" she asked, her ears twitching. This cat's clan wouldn't come stampeding, trying to find them and screaming bloody murder, would they?
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm

He smiled. Oh. She-cats do have better taste in herbs than Toms, after all... And yeah, I'm feeling better. My leg and my head still hurts a lot though." He looks down at his paw. "I ummmm... Is it uhhh, normal to not feel your paw?" He looks down worriedly at his numb paw. It appears that it was broken in the fall.

(Is that Kotone in your Avatar?)
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

(Yep :3)

Hm, she hadn't seen that he broke his paw as well- just his leg. "One sec." she murmured and picked out some Comfrey, then applied it gingerly to his paw. "Alright, the numbness should clear up soon. And, er, I don't have anything for your head... though that Chamomile I gave you should ease the pain a bit..." she shook her head. What was she doing blabbering on about herbs? She plopped down contently next to the clan cat and frowned. "I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Kotone- and you are?" she asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

(Awww she's pretty. ^^ Wait 'till you see Copperear's handsome picture I drew. :3)

Copperear thought for a minute. His mind shuffled thoughts, reaching out just as far as he can think. He wondered... My name? My name... her names Kotone. What a beautiful name... But what'll I tell her? Wait... My name... Is Copperear! He thought. "You! You..." He looked at her with such regret. "I'm... I'm sorry... I attacked you... I... was just protecting my territory..." What am I doing!? I sound like such a fool right now! His mind shouted to him. He squelched in embarrassment next to the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

ooc; aw, thanks. :3 can't wait to see copper's drawing~

ic; Kotone twitched an ear in amusement and grinned impishly. "Don't worry 'bout it. Hey, are you hungry?" she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 pm

(Great! I posted his picture of him as he was running to your character in Boulderclan in the artwork forum. C:)

He sighed and straightened his back. "Yeah... but not that much. A small mouse would do... or even a vole. And um, my head is feeling a lot better now. I can think straight." He sniffed and blinked, flicking his tail annoyingly. "Er, how long do you think I'll have to stay under wraps until I can actually get up and walk?" He glanced at her, hoping she would say 'not soon.'
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Kotone sniffed and thought for a moment. "Not soon!" "Well, probably one or two days, but it'll only heal fully in a week or so..." Kotone thought back to the scene she had pictured before- this cat's clanmates raiding the forest and screaming bloody murder, and she winced slightly. "I think I have a shrew or something around here somewhere..." she muttered, pawing around half-heartedly. "But when you get back to that clan of yours, don't tell them I trespassed- I don't want war declared upon myself!" she added instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm

He laughed quietly. "Don't worry, I'll just say I got into a accident." He looked away at the thought. I mean, she really isn't all that bad... If they ask me again, they'll probably get suspicious... I'll have to make a good excuse before I get back. "A shrew'll do" He said.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"Good." she sniffed and pushed the freshly-killed shrew towards him. She stretched and let loose a huge yawn, then glanced from her nest to the clan cat and back. "You're sleeping on the ground." she decided, and luxuriously plopped into her soft nest, and though it was only evening, Kotone was tired.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

He shrugged. "I don't mind. I'm used to sleeping on the ground, anyways." Well, that's just great. I can't get up to get any moss, or anything. He thought. He sat on the ground, looking around. "Hmmm..." He peeped outside of the den. My friends must be so worried! Oh, the kits! He thought to himself. I've never been so sore in my life! Alone have this much injuries! He attempted to move his leg, then felt a pain in the bone and discontinued. "That's no use..." He murmured. Finally, with a quick skip hop and wince, he was standing on one leg! Phew! That was close! He hopped on one leg to the outside the den and managed to pick up some moss between his jaws. Inserting it on the floor and patting it down, he lays on the fresh clean bed. Not as fluffy as Kotone's, but manageable.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Kotone nodded approvingly at the clan cat. "Would you like some Poppy Seeds? They'll help you sleep better..." she offered, then sniffed. "Well, good night. I'm so sleepy- if you want em' poppy seeds, they're right there. And don't eat more than two." She offered lazily, then settled down and began to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

He nodded. "Thanks, but I'll wait a little longer before sleeping. Good Night." He watches her doze off then turns his head, gazing out at the orange and yellow sun-lit sky. I wonder if they are looking for me... A few minutes later, he looks around. Where are those Poppy Seeds she was talking about? He looked around the floor, about 4 yellow like seeds on the ground. She must be talking about these. He nudged one to himself, then licked it off the ground, crunching it between his jaws. Not to shabby for a seed... He begins to yawn and he rests his muzzle on his paws. I've never spent a day with a rouge in my life! Soon enough, an image of his childhood flashes in his mind. Before I was a Clan Cat, I was a rouge... Finally fully remembering his mother for the first time in moons, he coves his paws with his face and tries not to think about her, eventually falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

(Time-skip? xD)

Random dreams danced across Kotone's mind, and she gave a muffled snort as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

(Sure. x3)

It was the next morning, and Copperear was laying on his nest, sleeping soundly. His fur was fluffy and poorly groomed. But of course, he always groom it when he awakes. He was dreaming he was playing in the snow as a kit, throwing it up and down with his paws. A blur of his mother's face sat beside him, and he was laughing and playing, but to him, it wasn't a happy dream, it was torture. He shot awake with a loud shout and rolled off his nest.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Startled, Kotone was jerked from her dream, and she widened her eyes, alarmed. "Everything okay?" she chortled, shaking the sleepiness out with her head. Kotone scanned him for injuries, then huffed when she saw he didn't get hurt. "You scared me there, d*mn!"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am

He looked up at her quickly. "It was a nightmare. Sorry for startling you." He choke laughed when she cursed. "I'm whoo! I'm so sorry, it's just, your, haha!" He stopped to take a breath then looked back up at her. "Sorry." He said with stifled laughter's hung in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

She huffed, and her ears flicked sideways. "Well then. Way to start off the morning; don't bloody do that again!" she sniffed, then sighed and collected herself. "Alrighty then, do you feel better?" she managed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kotone's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotone's Den   Kotone's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Kotone's Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: