Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted

Go down 
+8
Silverfur
Whispers
Holo
Sunset
Yancy
HalfKitten
Bandy
Magpie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted Empty
PostSubject: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 pm

New members - please post in the December Activity Check if you're active!

Everyone, the gathering is today. Anyone who has a leader or deputy character may start the topic in the Island forum. If you do not have a leader or deputy character, please wait for someone else to start the topic. The gathering will last for up to five days.
The leaders for StreamClan, BoulderClan and LightningClan have been less active lately. This means that only Goldy, who roleplays the leader of DuskClan, has been really active. Yay Goldy. :D Other leaders..bad. >:I
If this inactivity keeps up, the leader positions WILL be given to those who are more active. Since so few leaders are active, the gathering may be cut off depending on how many show up within the first few days.

The list of all approved characters has become very out of date and has not been updated in some time. After I post this, I will be going through all approved characters and making sure the list is up to date. When or if I ever finish, I'll edit this announcement so that you will know. :D
Update: Alright..Completely updated and sorted through all approved/adopted characters to update the list.

As for happy happy news.. Well, I've decided that as this site is ever so slowly growing, it's time to open up applications for OOC mods! Anyone is free to apply, but usually those who have been around the site longer have a better chance of being promoted. Still, all and any who apply are considered.
If you are interested in the position, make sure you have time to come on at least 5 days a week (unless personal and family issues prevent you from doing this - but we'll deal with that when it happens). Also, all staff members are part of a staff team and if you are unable to get along with the other staff members, you may be demoted.
2-3 members will be promoted to OOC mods (will be decided afterwards). There will be a vote to help decide who is promoted, but more about that later.
Anyway, anyone who is interested in applying may fill out this form and post it here. If you private message your application, it will not be counted.

Code:
[b]» Username:[/b]
[b]» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?:[/b]
[b]» Why would you be good at this job?:[/b]
[b]» What sets you apart from others?:[/b]
[b]» How often are you online?:[/b]
[b]» Anything else you would like to add?:[/b]

Last edited by Magpie on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 pm

People need to start being more active. :U I mean, seriously, shouldn't people have more time to get on since most kids these days have Holiday Break? Well, I do at least.

Yay! I'm gonna attempt to be an OOC moderator. :3 (And probably fail. :/)

» Username: Bandanna
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I've probably had my best Warriors role-playing experience on Forgotten Purrs. I love this site, and I want to help it grow and make it an awesome role-playing site for Warriors fans (even though it already is awesome :D).
» Why would you be good at this job?: I've been a moderator on a few small yet active forums before, and I try really hard to be a good moderator on any website. I'll also try to listen to and work with others' opinions (when I don't it almost always gets me into trouble ^.^').
» What sets you apart from others?: I guess I'm just... really weird and somewhat different from others. Not completely sure how to answer this question. (xD -feels stupid-)
» How often are you online?: I get on every day; if I miss a day, it's because my parents are trying to be controlling over how much time I get on the computer (well, they do that every day, but I somehow get around it o.o). School might hinder my access to Forgotten Purrs (weekends I'll definitely be on, unless I have a school project or something to worry about), but other than that, I can get on (I'll try to quicken my pace when getting my homework done; I'm really slow when it comes to schoolwork because I like to do the best I possibly can :P).
» Anything else you would like to add?: Why can't I be formal in applications like this? (*head-desk*)

Last edited by Bandanna on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

I personally think that bandana has a good point. But people might be spending time with their families. Well, here is my application:

» Username:HalfKitten
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?:I would like to help the community of Forgotten Purrs be a better and better place, and for it to grow as a healthy community with supervised posts.
» Why would you be good at this job?: I will not rush this job to get it over with. I would take my time and read every OOC post. I am also the head admin on another website.
» What sets you apart from others?:I have the head admin to remind me at home, (if I forget which I won't.) I also do not go easy on the people I like the most. I will repo anybody who is breaking the rules, even if they are my best friend.
» How often are you online?:i go online often because I have an iPad to use. I probably go on twice a day.
» Anything else you would like to add?:sometimes I might not be able to go on because I have a sister who's addicted to computer. She might hog it.

Last edited by HalfKitten on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Good Luck, everyone. <3

» Username: Yancy
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I want to help out as much as I can!
» Why would you be good at this job?: I'm no better than anyone else, but I do have lots of experience from other websites, and I'm fairly good at getting along with people. :P
» What sets you apart from others?: I guess it's that I'm new- I haven't really proven myself. I'm also a bit of a younger member.
» How often are you online?: I try to get online as much as I can. At least half an hour a day- once I join a forum, I'm dedicated to it.
» Anything else you would like to add?: Nope. Again, good luck everyone! C:
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Kit
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm going to attempt this.

» Username: Sunset

» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I want to be an OOC mod so I can help people. I know I'm very new to the site but I think I can make a difference in being an OOC mod. Plus this sounds very interesting and I love to attempt new things.

» Why would you be good at this job?: I like roleplay. I like helping people. I'm very active and may I add handy with computers.

» What sets you apart from others?: I'm like always online.

» How often are you online?: Always always always. :D

» Anything else you would like to add?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Good luck to you too, Yancy. And everyone else. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Im so tempted to apply to this but I wont. INSTEAD I shall wish all of you good luck :D GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Yeah I think Bandanna and Halfkitten have a good point. People should be on a bit more! But please spend more time with your family also. <3 Well, here my application. Good luck everybody!!! :D

» Username: Whispers

» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I want to be an OOC mod so I can offer help to those who need it most. I may not be the most experienced person on the forum, but It feels great to be able to offer information and contribute to the site. I've never been a OOC mod before an any site other then mine, so I would love to see how it goes.

» Why would you be good at this job?: I would be good at this job because I love helping people I'm very understanding and take things at a steady pace for the newcomers. :3

» What sets you apart from others?: I guess I almost always online and I'm not very nice. If I would be an admin, I would be a combination of both nice and mean, and have the same rules and privileges for everybody, even though they are related to me or my best friends. I would also say I guess I'm kinda weird, and I like just really making random comments. But I would control myself and monitor what I'm saying. :3

» How often are you online?: I'm online basically everyday, for about half an hour to an hour an day in bits and pieces. Whenever nobody else is online, I make another tab and visit someplace else until someone is. :3

» Anything else you would like to add?: Ummm, once I join a forum, I am dedicated to it and try to contribute as much as I can. Other than that, nope. :3 Again, good luck everybody!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:27 am

» Username: Silverfur/SilverChicken
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I want to keep the site active and make more fun!
» Why would you be good at this job?: I will be trying to make more fun for member so the site could stay more active.
» What sets you apart from others?: Being teased/bullied, but it usually doesn't happen...
» How often are you online?: Um... I really don't know...
» Anything else you would like to add?: CHICKENS ARE AWESOME, EVEN FOR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!
12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Tiq7fv4DaH2N6j9jXfVuT8JC3U3r4jIxoa-tq96QbkcSH5LoGw
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice applications everyone! I'm also tempted to apply, but I know I won't be online enough ^^'

Also, as for not being on as much during the holidays; yup it's family XD *has been the grandkid who helps bake and clean and all that* fun :3

Goodluck OOC's!
Back to top Go down
FoxSpark
Kit

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 pm

I don't know. I want to apply but at the same time I don't. I guess for now I can wait for another mod job to come around. I'm still getting settled in with all these people *coughHolocough*.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Mm, you should still give it a shot, you'd be a good mod. Plus you can be promoted, and it's good experience. <3 Good luck everyone. Again. I'll stop spamming now. >:3
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

i am sorry i forgot to say, goodluck to you all!
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm

I wish you all good luck. :D

» Username: Blizzard
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: I love this site, and I want to make it better and better. :)
» Why would you be good at this job?:I want to improve the site more and more so everyone will come on more often.
» What sets you apart from others?: I am fairly outgoing, and I like to make friends with pretty much every new member on the site. :D
» How often are you online?: I try to be on everyday, and I go on for about 10 - 15 minutes if no one else is on, but if other members are active at the time, I go on for as long as I can ('bout 30 - 45 minutes).
» Anything else you would like to add?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Sparky, you better get that cough checked o: You don't sound too good.

Actually Ima throw my application up there (partially cause Bliz is putting one up too and stuff)-

» Username: Holo
» Why do you want to be an OOC mod?: Seems like fun. A̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶m̶i̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶ (Im joking. Kind of.) In all seriousness, I quite enjoy helping others, especially when they're lost and need someone showing them the ropes.
» Why would you be good at this job?: I love the rules. Guys I don't think you understand, I LOVE the rules. I learned them front and back and up and down and back again because I love an orderly site. I try to be as nice as I can about correcting people, but I will be truthful and say sometimes I do over react. But I assure you I'll remember to keep that in check.
» What sets you apart from others?: I used to be a mod/helper/thing on the old site (it changed like 32 times ok). But I see this as a double sided thing because, yes, it shows I have experience. BUT at the same time someone else might be chosen because I've already had my turn and perhaps someone new should get a chance.
» How often are you online?: Everyday, I have no life. (but thats a good thing in this instant, right?)
» Anything else you would like to add?: I'll try to remember not to play favorites even though occasionally I have had difficulty in some instances *coughSunnycough* Also, thank you to Half because I kind of stole this last point from you. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

So many people are applying I was not expecting this. x3

Anyway, the last day of accepted applications is tomorrow. So you can post new applications tomorrow, but on the 31st, no more applications will be allowed. After all, OOC mods should be active enough to come on every 2-3 days for at least 10 minutes. :3
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 am

Wow. Is there loads of new members or did some people just change their usernames? xD
Anyways, good luck guys c;
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Just a question for Maggie ~

When will the new OOC Mods be announced? Just wondering.. x3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Tomorrow or the next day we will begin voting. c: I don't think I'll be able to get on tomorrow, so Tuesday is probably the day.
They'll probably be announced by January 5th.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh goodie, we're voting. :3

Okey-Dokey I will be on. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted   12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

12/28/2012 Update - OOC Mod Applications Accepted
Page 1 of 1