Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Probably all of you, or most of you, know about the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. I just wanted everyone to keep the parents of the children, the children, and all their staff in your thoughts. I feel terrible to think this is what the world is like. As they say, it's a cruel, cruel, place out there. Even though I live on the opposite side of the U.S.A from Connecticut, I feel just as bad and scared as the next person. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry out... What kind of person would do this? Stealing innocent, just barely begun lives is something I would think would be impossible. But no, there are very, very, bad people out there. Regardless, having a personality disorder doesn't automatically make this tragery any better,or worse. All the wounded or killed people were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I'm going to stay off the internet for most of the day, almost like my own silent vigil. It's heartbreaking to look at the world and think, "This is my life. Look, folks, this is what our world has become." :'(
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Yes, it's quite sad.
It's really hard to express how much sadness one can feel. x.x
Innocent little children dying/getting hurt (not just little children, but anyone else) is just... really depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes, When I heard it, it was really heartbreaking, to think, that children or not even safe in their own schools anymore. Even anything, adults, teachers, not being able to not have worries of somebody coming in and killing/hurting people is just really sad. D':
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 pm

I watched the news on this last night.... It's really awful. It should have never happened, and at a school of all places.... An elementary school.... Most of the fatalities were children, in 1st or 2nd grade mostly. It's horrible. 26-28 deaths.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:49 am

Yes... From the ages of 5 to 10. :( I also feel so bad for the little children who saw their own classmates, or teachers dead right in front of them. They'll be scarred for life. D':
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm going to move this to the Announcements section, since it's so big and so awful....

Did any of you watch President Obama's speech on this? I liked it. . . . But I thought he should have spent more time comforting those who had lost their friends and families than saying how we should use this as an 'opportunity' of sorts.. I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:19 am

Yes, that might have been better... but did hou see him? You can tell Obama really cares. He was almost crying talking about it...
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Yes, I could tell.... When he read the list of those who were killed, that was really sad.. My eyes started watering at a point but I didn't cry. On the night it happened Obama made a very short talk about it that was on the news, only a few seconds that time. He really was crying then....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...   I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Keeping Connecticut in my Thoughts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Announcements-
Jump to: