Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:35 pm

x3 I'm waiting, Bandy, Magpie, anyone please approve me!!! Please...? Does that sound like I'm being a diva? ;-; *Cough Cough* May I Please be approved by anyone? Anything will do... Thank you if you listened and did so!

Last edited by Seedkit on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm sorry, Maggie, if it may seem like I'm mini-modding. >~< I'm just trying to help Seed. :o Just tell me if you want me to stop... err... trying to help. o-o

Erm, I don't have the power to approve you. But before you can be approved anyways, you have to go through the necessary steps. :3

Please read over the following threads:
http://www.forgottenpurrs.net/t9-character-creation-guide
http://www.forgottenpurrs.net/t10-character-template
http://www.forgottenpurrs.net/t594-first-character-points-donation-topic

Also, make sure you also read over the main site rules in the Rules forum. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 am

What kinds...? 0_0 Where?!? 0^0 *Cough cough* May I please know which kinds of steps I need to take...? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 am

nvm I just didn't read the rest of your comment =3
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 pm

The first forum says I'm not approved to post there T^T

( Sorry magpie ;-;)

Last edited by Seedkit on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Seedkit, please don't post more than once in a row on the same topic. The edit button is there for a reason. :)

Can you be more specific as to what you are having trouble with? You haven't been approved yet, so can't post in any of our roleplaying sections.
You should copy the template provided in a link Bandanna listed above. Then, paste it in this topic and fill it out in this topic.
The original topic is locked, so you won't be able to post there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)   I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Seedkit =3 Can I be approved now? ( Having troubles with roleplaying and I wanna roleplay DX)
Page 1 of 1