Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School... :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame
Kit
Flame

School... :P Empty
PostSubject: School... :P   School... :P EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Hey guys!
You probably have noticed that I havent been on recently. This is due to school. Its hard to get on, but believe me, I am trying to, it just takes up a lot of my time. I am not going to disappear, I will try to get on as much as I can, but bear with me! :)
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: School... :P   School... :P EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Same here. >~< We understand. ^-^
I hope that in the future you'll have less schoolwork to deal with and you will be able to get on more. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

PostSubject: Re: School... :P   School... :P EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Same with me :)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: School... :P   School... :P EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Course we understand. :3 It's a problem with all of us, and getting online will just get harder as the year progresses.
School comes before the Internet, though, so no one feel pressured to get on. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School... :P   School... :P Empty

Back to top Go down

School... :P
Page 1 of 1