Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranoid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Paranoid Empty
PostSubject: Paranoid   Paranoid EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi guys.
I care about this website a lot. You are a great community, and I really love everyone here.
I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm a little worried that a few problems might come up in the future. I used to get into online fights frequently, and a few signs are reappearing. I really do not want to walk that path again, so hopefully it's just my usual imaginings.
I just want to say that if a fight does start, please try not to blame me too much. I am doing my best and I respect and admire everyone in the Warriors community. I am worried that this post actually might be fuel to the flame, but I still am going to post it. I don't want to argue. I don't want people to turn against me. I really hope that you guys like me as much as I like you.
If a fight does start, which it probably won't, but I am paranoid--if it does, please try not to hold any hard feelings against anyone. I don't want there to be a war against sites. It's no one's fault. I'm serious. Everyone in this situation is doing what they think is right. I'm going to say that I'm right, but hey, I'm ALWAYS right. :P
It really isn't a big deal, I'm just a little upset at the moment and I want to safeguard my future here.
Anyway, this is probably sounding a bit too serious so I am going to tell you more about my life.
I like ponies.
My favorite color is lime green.
My favorite animal is a magpie.
My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.
SINGLEEEEE;D
I have 16 chickens.
I have 3 cats.
Good day.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Paranoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoid   Paranoid EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 pm

I care a lot too. =D And I love everyone here also.
Oh.
I understand. I can get paranoid like that too... x-x
If any fights do break out, I will try to avoid being involved in them. But yeah, prolly won't even happen. c: I think it'll be okay. I think.

Hehe, my life:
• I like ponies too. x3
• Favorite color's blue-gray.
• Favorite animal is the cat. Ikr so original.
• Mm... Fluttershy.~
• Dating an awesome guy.
• Zero chickens, unfortunately.
• Y uno gato, sí.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com

Paranoid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Free Chat-
Jump to: