Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're banned!

Go down 
+8
Silverfur
Goldy
Blizzard
Magpie
Bandy
Tansy
Willow
Flame
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame
Kit
Flame

You're banned! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: You're banned!   You're banned! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

I have played this on many other forums. It's pretty simple. All you do is make up some weird reason to "ban" the user who posted before you. Of course this is imaginary "banning" because the reasons are extremely ridiculous! It makes the game more fun if your ban has something to do with the previous user's post, but there are no rules and you definitely don't have to.

Heres an example:
Person 1: You're banned because I have no one to actually ban!
Person 2: You're banned because you're complaining!
Person 3: You're banned because player 1 couldn't help it!
Person 4: You're banned you all are weird!
Ect...

Okay I'll start!

You are banned because you are not real!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blazekit
Kit
Blazekit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!   You're banned! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Your banned because I don't like Lady Gaga either!
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!   You're banned! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:15 pm

You're banned for using the wrong "your!" >:c
Back to top Go down
Blazekit
Kit
Blazekit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!   You're banned! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 pm

You're banned because I myself forget to use grammar sometimes! I'm too busy with better, awsome things! x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!   You're banned! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're banned!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Games-
Jump to: