Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LC's Moor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:50 pm

LC's Moor Harrop-moor-1

LightningClan's moor takes up most of its hunting grounds. Eventually a Thunderpath cuts it off from DuskClan's territory, but besides that, this stretch of moor is uninterrupted. Rabbits and field mice are often found here, and occasionally a hawk, but they are known to prey on smaller cats.

Burntglare followed his memory the best he could. It had been moons since he had last set paw in LightningClan territory, and he hoped he still knew the way. He felt bad for trespassing, but really didn't know any other way to attract attention. He didn't know why he was doing this, really. Did he want to join LightningClan? Maybe. Mostly, he just wanted company, the voice of another cat next to his ear and the brush of whiskers against his pelt--even if those touches only came with a fight.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Hawkstar walked through the moorland of LightningClan, keeping his eyes open for prey and intruders. He hadn't managed to get out on a walk alone for a while and he was enjoying it until he spotted Burntglare. He walked closer, to be sure it wasn't a clan member. He was dismayed to find it wasn't. "Who are you?" he demands. He tries not to appear to mean but firm enough that the stranger knows he's prepared to fight if he must.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Burntglare started at the voice--he had been looking for company, sure, but did not expect it to appear so soon. He dipped his head at seeing the stranger cat, doing his best to keep his ears forward and hackles down to make sure he didn't come off as a threat. "G...Greetings," he replied, voice guarded but not aggressively so. "My name is Burntglare. Is this LightningClan territory?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:16 pm

"Yes," Hawkstar replied. "I'm Hawkstar, leader of LightningClan. Why are you trespassing?" He thought Burntglare seemed safe enough, it even seemed like he had been looking for LightningClan. He had a warrior name though so Hawkstar wondered if he was from another clan.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 am

He shifted his paws, growing increasingly uncomfortable, but licked his chest fur to appear more calm. "I come from StreamClan," said Burntglare--then he realized what that must sound like and corrected himself. "I mean, I used to be in StreamClan. But my parents were in LightningClan. We left when I was younger, moved to StreamClan." He coughed, knowing he must be rambling. "My father was Darkstar. Do you know of him? He was once LightningClan's leader. I, I think he is dead now. Doesn't matter." He began muttering near the end of the sentence, feeling more and more like a fool. "The point is, I'm getting old, Hawkstar. And I belong in a Clan. If it would be all right, I think I may be of some use to LightningClan." His tail quivered for a moment with nervousness and small excitement.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

Hawkstar nodded, studying Burntglare a little closer. Camp seemed to be a better place for an enemy than out in the territory anyway. At least a lot of warriors would be around to handle him if he did become an issues. "Well then Burntglare, you may return to LightningClan, however, for this first moon you're on watch. If you make one move I don't approve on then I might have to force you to leave," Hawkstar announces.

((500th post!))
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Burntglare smiled gratefully, fully realizing for the first time how much this meant to him. "Thank you, Hawkstar," he replied. "And don't worry. I'll save the trouble making for my second moon." His whiskers quivered and he chuckled softly, hoping he didn't sound too serious. "It's been some time since I've been here, though. Would you show me where the camp is, again?"

(Congrats! :D)
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Hawkstar tried to keep serious. He knew it was an important matter, welcoming new cats to the clan. He wanted to laugh when Burntglare mentioned saving his trouble making until he was clear of one moon but he didn't. "I can show you around the whole territory if you'd like," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Burntglare bit his lip when Hawkstar didn't laugh; was it too soon for such humor? He shifted his paws and stifled a cough. "Yes, I would like that," he said, not completely wiping a smile from his face. He remembered most of the territory and thought a whole tour might be unnecessary, but didn't want to get off on the wrong paw with the leader of his new Clan.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Hawkstar sensed his nervousness and tried to appear a little calmer. "You were here as a kit then? So I imagine you probably know some of the territory. StreamClan might have taught you some too," Hawkstar said, mostly for himself. "But let's get started. Anywhere you know already, let me know and we can skip over it. It'll be faster." He started padding across the moor.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:47 am

He nodded. "Yes, I remember some of the territory. I know my way around most of the moor, but I don't remember where the borders and the camp are." He followed Hawkstar, excited to be a part of a Clan again.

OOC: Are we continuing in this topic or another?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:33 pm

CedarBlaze padded out to the moor, his tail swishing gently as his yellowy eyes gazed over the smooth, rolling hills. The warrior came to a stop before turning to wait for his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Heatherpaw skidded forward a couple tail-lengths stopping herself from full speed.She bounced back up again and squeaked "What are you gonna teach me !?"She waited for a answer hopping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 am

CedarBlaze turned to his apprentice. "We're going to start on hunting," the tom began with a curt nod. "This is our moor, where we usually will do most of our hunting." with a whisk of his tail he dropped down to a crouch. His belly was close to the ground, tail parallel to the ground and unmoving. "This is the hunting crouch, which is what we use as a technique to stalk our prey. The main technique we use, though, is our speed. The prey we catch is rather fast, so we need to be fast in case we need to catch them. Lucky for us, these hills are so smooth and bare of practically any trees it's easy to give chase." the warrior returned to a standing position, whiskers twitching. "Now you try; show me the hunting crouch."
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Heatherpaw carefully crouched down and tried to copy Cederblaze's movements. Her instinct took over and she almost had it."How is this?" She asked curiously.She twitched in anticipation and barely was able to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LC's Moor Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC's Moor   LC's Moor Empty

Back to top Go down

LC's Moor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Roleplay :: LightningClan-
Jump to: