Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of My Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Some of My Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Some pictures I dew. I am pretty proud with my level of accomplishment when it comes to drawing cats. =D

Night- Mad

Some of My Pictures Night__mad_by_whispers101-d6h4mqr

Night- Regular

Some of My Pictures Night__the_awakening_character_by_whispers101-d6h4802

Grayfire

Some of My Pictures Grayfire_by_whispers101-d6gso5e

Tanpaw

Some of My Pictures Tanpaw_exploring_by_whispers101-d6gxgzu
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Your avatar and the picture of normal Night are adorable. <3
Do you use a tablet or mouse? And what program?
Greyfire is also pretty well done, but not as cute. :3
Welcome back, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Thank you!
I use a mouse.
For Grayfire I used Paint.net, but for the rest I used Paint. =3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Paint.NET
Oh goodness, how I love that program. <33
You should get a tablet, I have a Wacom Bamboo that works really well and it was only about $80, and that was brand new. It takes some getting used to, but after that it's (in my opinion) easier than drawing on paper.
Mouse can get good results, I just find it really tedious to use, and hard to control. Right now I use art apps on an iPod, since my tablet is missing and I cannot draw with a mouse. :c
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Yesh, Paint.NET is awesome. =D
Tablet? Surprisingly I've never really bothered thinking about those. I'll check them out. =D I draw just about the same on paper as I draw on the computer, I just hate drawing on paper since I can't show them to people online. )=
Yeah it took me awhile to master the mouse, and sometimes it got the best of my patience, but in result I got a hang of it. I mostly use my dad's laptop for drawing though. XD
You can't find your tablet?! Oh my god, I hope you find it soon. D=
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Meh, drawing isn't much other than a hobby for me, and I have a scanner, so I can do some sketch work and post it online on paper. :P
The size and proportions from the actual tablet to the size of the screen is tough, and the tablet is soooooooooo sensitive, but hooray for Ctrl Z. :D
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:13 pm

I love the way you made Tanpaw, that one looks amazing! I'm a poor drawer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of My Pictures   Some of My Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of My Pictures
Page 1 of 1