Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon and Sun

Go down 
+3
Yancy
BLUESTAR3434
Magpie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

How are we going to get the site active again if we don't have active roleplayers again?
By getting active roleplayers, of course!
So I have an idea for that.

It's not really a prophecy, more like an event and everyone freaks out about it. I'm not caught up with the Warriors books, but wasn't there an eclipse at some point?
Well, maybe the old Clans experienced one, but these Clans haven't. Which makes me wonder: what if?
I don't have any real plot planned out, but y'know, I was thinking of having something different from a usual prophesy.

It goes like this:
"OH NO THE SUN IS GONE!"
Then everyone panics for a while.
They expect that it is a sign from StarClan. StarClan must be very unhappy.
When actually, it's just a natural phenomenon.
So basically, a lot of drama for nothing.

But I bet you guys can think of something better. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 am

Wait, BlueStar, I think we are going to have a random drawing on the "Fully aware" Characters so I don't think anyone is making them yet.
But if I win one of the "Fully Aware Character" raffles, would it be alright if I used my current kit from StreamClan, EmberKit as one? That way maybe he could have learned about the DF in the forest a a rogue or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Yes, no claiming prophecy characters right now—their roleplayers will be chosen randomly. I might have the chance to make an announcement about this later today so that we can start choosing RPers. If not today, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Awesome! This is exciting! When will the chosen users be announced?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Flame wrote:
When will the chosen users be announced?
We only have four applications at the moment so it might be a little while. Probably sometime this or next week, but I don't have any set deadline for the applications to be sent in by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon and Sun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Character-Related :: Plots and Prophecies-
Jump to: