Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5/22/2013 PLEASE READ

Go down 
+8
Holo
Blizzard
Tansy
Plumeria
Ember
Augsp
BLUESTAR3434
Magpie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

5/22/2013 PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 am

I will not be bring Forgotten Purrs back. For all intents and purposes, this website is now closed.

FP has had a good run, but it passed through the finish line a long time ago. There's no use in dragging it out any further, since, face it, we haven't had a nice active time in several months, if that. Please don't try to argue, because even if FP does have a chance, I won't be the one to keep it running.
Goldy, you are free to try and keep FP up but...honestly I can't see it going anywhere. :\
I'm sorry guys, but this has been coming for a while, and I'm really late in announcing it.
I am working on a new website, however this one will take several months to complete, as it is much more complex and has more features, and will hardly be like FP at all. It has a smaller roleplay component and centers on chickens as opposed to cats, so....

If you are interested in seeing the new site when it's done, or just keeping in touch, my DeviantART is here: http://ratseipgam.deviantart.com
I am not very active, but I do check in a few times a week....
I am very active here, but it doesn't seem like the sort of site you guys would like. :P

So if you're on any websites, you can post them here....I'd love to keep in touch with many of you, and get to know the rest.

Magpie.

Last edited by Magpie on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:02 am

UR RIGHT BUT I PLAY STILL ANDSO DOES MY FRIEND BUT PEOPLE DO NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

It was nice RPing here Maggie, I cherish the memories FP has given me and will never forget it. Unfrotunately as i am not interested in chickens i doubt you'll see me at that new site. Anybody need to find me, cotact me through PM or fin me at this site called Ocrmmutcats Warriors, I'm pretty active there and rp under the same name

ALSO:No one may RP my characters without permission. As of now no one has permission to. If touyou desperately want to PM me. If i find out you rp my characters without my assent i assure you it will not be pretty.

anyways. Thanks for all the memories you peeps gave me. Aug-signing off.[b]
Back to top Go down
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Ah, well, I suppose this is the inevitable for each website. FP had a great run. The new site seems interesting even if I haven't seen any of it yet. c:
Anyway, if you all are looking for me Here is where you can find me, as Meta Knight. I suggest going there if you like cat Roleplay, or any Roleplay in general. There are lots of people, and yeah. X3

It was brilliant getting to know you all. c:
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Sorry school is just finishing up and I have been going through a death of a friend
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

FP was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. The first forum I was ever on was created by Magpie. She sorta helped me realize, "this is where I want to be, this is what I want to do." I felt like I learned to never give up back then and I'm grateful for it now. I really wish FP wouldn't just end like this, cause I can see it has so much potential.

If anyone would like to find me, I have a slightly successful site (I'm so proud) called Dream Cat Role-Play, and my account is Opal. I made it 2-3 months ago. FP was my inspiration.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Forgotten Purrs was really one of the greatest sites I have ever been on. :( I really hate to see it leave, I love it here so much. Everyone I met was so nice, welcoming, silly, and unique. I hope Goldy can keep it alive, I really think she can. It's amazing that you created all this by yourself Maggie, I hate to see you leave it. :c This was the first forum I've been on and I think it was a great experience, everyone here is a great person. :') I hate to see it end, I think it's a high-quality site and it holds a lot of potential. TT^TT

I'm pretty active on ChickenSmoothie, but I can't post on the actual forums yet (but I can in June), but my account is ~Blizzard~.

I honestly love this site and everyone on it. I hate to see it go like this. :C
I hope I can keep in touch with everyone here. :c
Back to top Go down
Holo
Apprentice
Holo

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Glad I decided to check in on the email I saw :/ really sad to see FP go but I cant really claim I was active. Life and all, ya know? I got a job x.x so that's where I've been.

Well I love you guys, FP was the first RP I was truly a part of, and was truly home to me. See you all on the other side, yeh?
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Yeah, although I didn't post a-lot, I knew no person on this site could ever make me feel like I was an outcast because I was on the first FP.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:59 pm

T was great to get to know you all. The site has come a long way and I think if goldy decides to keep it going it will be better and better! I know I have been quite inactive but u can contact me in the site in my signature. I will try to stay on if I can and if goldy keeps this going.
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:19 am

Also you may want to fix the fmquery.com thing...
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

This is really late. o-o I'M TARDY

Anyways, sorry for this horribly late reply, I'm really sad to see FP go. Same as Tansy, this was my first EVER Warrior cats RP site. After this site, I started getting interested in Warriors. FP has taught me a lot, and I will forever be grateful for that.  

It was a pleasure knowing all of you, and I don't regret one second I spent here.

My Warriors Forum is http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/. If anyone is interested in joining, you're free to. It's new so... xD

I hope to see you all in the future. :(
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah, this wasn't the EXACT one that was my first. I joined about 4 or 5 FPs ago, and that's what brought me into the world of forums. I will NEVER forget FP.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm

I miss this place so much <3 You guys have been amazing, I hope to see everyone here again :')
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Well it seems a lot of people come back on the site even after this announcement was posted.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

So Norton ConnectSafe was blocking me from this website for quite some time.
And I finally emailed them and told them to unblock this site, and they did.
Then I come on and find out that Maggie is no longer going to be running the site. ;-;
I'm disappointed, but I understand... I suppose. >.<
But I would like to see FP again maybe, or another site with all our old members. x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/22/2013 PLEASE READ   5/22/2013 PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

5/22/2013 PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1