Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safety, what is better?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Safety, what is better? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer sits sunning herself in the yard of a twoleg home. She's perfectly happy their, in the safety of the fence. "I don't get why anybody would give all this up," she mutters, thinking of cats she'd seen in the forest. No, she was very happy and safe.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 am

Moon opens her eyes at the sound of food and the sun hitting her eyes. She stretched and went to go inside but saw Summer and decided to wait. She was still angry and sad at last night's argument. "Why me?" She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

Summer sighed and went over to the food dish and ate her food slowly, still waiting for Moon to come inside. Finally, she got tired of waiting and pushed her way outside. "look, Moon. I'm sorry. Just come on and eat. Can't we still be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:55 am

Moon jumps up on the fence, "Do what ever you want." She didn't want to look at her sister's face but she was hungry. She jumped back down and padded inside to eat. After she was finished she went and laid down at the human's feet and let out a purr she didn't really feel like.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:56 am

Summer follows after her sister. Was it really worth it? Was being safe really more important than Moon? "Moon, I don't want you to be mad at me... I'm just scared," Summer says.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 am

"I know you are but... I don't know... I just need to be alone." She stays laying there but stops purring. She knew her sister's feelings and she was just being selfish. Then a thought hit her what if her sister got hurt she couldn't live with herself. Someday she might leave though.. her humans might get rid of one of them and then what would happen... her thoughts just got clouded even more.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:05 am

"fine," Summer says. She pads off and goes into the yard and leaps up onto the fence. Looking out she wonders what's out there, but once again only sees the bad. "How does she notice all that?" she mutters.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 am

Moon snuggled into the carpet and sighed. "Why is my mind so mixed up?" She asked herself but then again all she wanted was to visit she didn't want to stay forever...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 am

A cold wind rushes through her fur and Summer shudders. "I don't even want to be out here..." she mutters. She looks back through the window and sees Moon. "But if she wants to be alone, I guess she can."
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 am

Moon gets up and pads outside, "I know you're cold so you can go inside, sis." She jumps up on a fence post and stares into the forest. She knew that if a stream in there was being hit by the sunlight it would be beautiful. Danger might be there but then again nothing could happen at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:16 am

Summer glances inside then back at her sister. "No, we need to talk first," she says. Against her better judgement, she was considering a trip, though very brief, into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 am

"Sis we don't have to go you are more important to me than any trip..." Moon blurts out right away. She didn't look away from the forest though. She knew that it would be there for years to come and she could watch it everyday. She was willing to stay here for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 am

Summer smiles a little but knows she has to say something too. "You're more important to me than the safety and warmth of a twoleg nest so... If you really want to go we can... So long as we come back before sun high."
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:23 am

Moon looks back at her sister, "We don't have to do that. We can wait till spring too when its warmer anyways." She smiled at Summer and hopped down and nuzzled her sister then started to pad inside.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 am

"Oh thank goodness," Summer says quietly to herself. She follows her sister inside and jumps up onto the window sill again. "I promise when its spring we can go," she tells Moon.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 am

"Okay but for now lets get the humans to get us some more food. I'm starving." Moon winks at her sister and bounces over to the humans and started purring trying to get them to understand her.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am

summer laughs a little. "You are always hungry it seems," she says. She rubs up against the twoleg's legs and purrs then runs over to the food dish and looks back at the twoleg.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 am

Follows her sister in such a way until the human got up and poured them food. "That's because I used up so much energy thinking and playing. I need the extra food." She starts eating the food but saved some for Summer.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 am

"whatever you says, sis," Summer say and smiles. She scarfs down the food left for her then pounces on Moon. "But I bet I can still beat you in a fight."
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 am

"I'll take you on." She kicks up and faced Summer waiting for the next move but she couldn't help but letting out a laugh. She looked for a toy forgetting about the play fight that was still going on.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

Summer grinned as her sister looked around for a toy. Planning carefully, she crept around to the other side and jumped up. Her plan involved something along the lines of pinning Moon to the ground on her stomach, so Summer couldn't get kicked off again.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 am

Moon squeaked and was pinned but she could see Summers flaw of that plan. She tried to act like she was stuck and worried. Then she flashed a wicked grin and went to headbutt Summer.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 am

Summer yelps with surprise as she gets headbutted and leaps away. She flicks her tail back and forth in deep concentration as she plans her next move. Unfortunately she doesn't get a chance to execute it. Big twoleg hands reached down a grab her, picking her up. "I would have won," she tells Moon.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 am

"Sure you would have." Moon gets picked up by the other human and she sighed. "I wonder what it is now. I hope not the vets I hate them." She felt the hand of the human rub her ears and she couldn't help but purr.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 am

Summer purred to as her twoleg stroked her. "Please not the vet...." she muttered. Fortunately the twoleg just sat down on the couch and stroked her. She looked at Moon. "Well this is great," she said.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 am

"There could be better." Moon purred as the other human sat down and kept stroking her. "Like that canned food and fresh milk." Her stomach growled in response and she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safety, what is better?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: