Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 am

She laughs. "Yeah we have each other, who cares if we have an angry cat talking to us, we aren't crazy... Are we? I mean... She says I'm crazy and I always believe it deep inside but..." she sighs and buries her face in her paws. "I don't want to be crazy. I want to be normal."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am

"Yeah. Normal is good." He moves over until his side is touching hers. "It's great to have you back again, Scarlet." He said, his paws still close to his face. "I really did miss you." "And no, we're not crazy. Just... a little different."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

She looks up into his eyes. "I missed you too. Searching for you kept me going... In the beginning. Then she kept telling me you'd died and... I sorta gave up... I couldn't believe it when I found you... I'm so glad you're back though. Now I know she is a liar."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:42 am

"She will always be one. That's why we have to work together to fight her, or she'll just take pleasure in torturing us."
Oh Harsh, when will you ever learn? You're actually falling for her pathetic sob story? Awww, I almost feel bad for you.
"Shut up, Wisp. You can't hurt me." He replied almost emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am

"We're gonna be a great pair. Fighting a battle no one else will ever understand." Scarlet purred.

You can't honestly believe he cares can you? He's only saying that so he can hurt you later.
"I know it's only because of her... But promise you won't just leave? She's telling me you wanna hurt me and... I can't bear the idea that you could walk out..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 am

He looks at her and stares into her eyes deeply for a long minute. "I swear on all the sanity I have left and her death I will never leave your side or do anything to hurt you." He looks into her eyes a few more seconds then purrs. "Besides, where will I go?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 am

She shrugged. "You might go down a river... Or a stream, whatever. She might tell you where to go. I don't know..." She sighed and a tear slipped down her cheeks. "I miss Mom and Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:58 am

He sighed at the first sentence and put his face back in his paws. "I've been with you this long. Just respect that, okay. I said I'm not leaving. She hasn't gotten to me yet, and I won't let her." The last sentence however, causes him to go completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:01 am

She nudged him with her nose. "I'm sorry. I know you won't leave. I shouldn't let her get to me like that... But old habits die hard..." She sighed.
Wisp chuckled in her head but she did her best to push it away. "You only lie, you only lie," she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am

He smiles and licks her cheek. "Yeah, I know. I shouldn't be so uptight." His stomach grumbles and he stands from his position. "All of this Wisp talk has made me hungry." "Why don't we get some hunting down? It'll get our minds off that mangy rat in our heads."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 am

"Sure, I'm going to the stream... I want some fish and they should have recovered from the scare you gave them." she says. She gets up and stretches. "More action, less thinking."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 am

He nods and pads out the cave, stretching a little. "The stream doesn't seem too far away." He walks over to it calmly and watches the minnows swim in it peacefully. "Well, they're all completely un-scarified." "I'll start." He preps his paw over the stream and ready's to pluck a tasty looking minnow out the water.

Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 am

She follows him to the stream and watches carefully. She makes sure her shadow doesn't hit the water and startle the fish.
Oooh Scarlet.... Isn't he so nice? Catching food for you? He thinks your helpless you know.. That's why he won't leave. He has to help his sister care for herself.

"I don't ca-are," Scarlet half sung, half said.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 am

He looks back at her and sighs.
Oh, look at her. She's such a liar. She's just staying because she feels sorry for you. A poor little kit that needs a friend... Well guess what, I would've been the perfect sister, but you killed me, so I can't.
"You're a real piece of work, you know that Wisp?" He mumbled. He hovered back over the water and struck, getting a minnow. "Here, have it." I'm not hungry." He sat near the bank and watched the rest of the minnow go by.
"I'm sorry Scarlet it's just, I can't do it anymore. She's just so annoying."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 am

She pushes the minnow away. "Sorry but I'd rather hunt for myself... I can take care of myself and..." She sighs. "Harsh you made me a promise remember. So keep it. You can't leave."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

He looks hurt and shakes his head. "Fine. You don't have to eat it. I'll save it for later." He once again closes his eyes and goes deep in thought, talking with himself. He usually did this to get away from things.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 am

"Ugh I hate you Wisp. You and your stupid voice. I wish I was stronger." Scarlet shuffles closer to the stream and waits for the prime opportunity. Finally her paw flashes into the stream and pulls out a fish. "I have a deal for you. I know you are really hungry but just not in an eating mood. So I'll give you my fish and eat yours. I don't know why it matters i just want show Wisp I'm stronger than all that."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

He opens and eye and sighs. "Fine." He says with a bland sarcasm. "But you have to promise not ask me about that promise unless necessary." He glared at her then nudged her fish next to him.
Look at your sorry- She began.
Don't you ever stop? He snapped back at her.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 pm

She nods and pushes her fish to him. "I won't bring up that promise again unless it's needed," she promises. She pulls the fish closer and begins eating it. She relishes the food and can feel her empty stomach gratefully accepting her gift.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

He nods and smiles slightly at her, watching her eat for a second then starts his fish. He takes a bite out of the side and spit out a few scales. Repeating this action, he finished the fish quickly.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm

A light rain begins to fall and Scarlet looks up. "Let's head back to the cave," she suggests. She begins to walk back and as she does she realizes Wisp has been rather quiet for a time. Of course, with that realization Wisp returned to her mind.
Did you honestly expect me to just get up and leave? Oh no Scarlet. I'm not going to leave until you die or realize the biggest mistake of your life was murduring me
"I didn't murdur you Wisp. I just didn't stop the badger. Whoopsidaisy... Glad your not able to claw me to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Harsh nods and stands, padding over to the cave. His white fur begins to droop and get soggy on his skin. "This is a lot of rain... hmm..." He looks up at the sky and shrugs, slowly climbing into the cave. "She's annoying you again?" He looked up at her warily and licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

"Yeah, I made the mistake of noticing she had finally shut up... Apperantly until I accept that I murdured her, which I didn't, or I die she is never going to leave me alone," Scarlet muttered. Her fur had gotten darker and heavier with the added water and she was glad for the shelter of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

"Boy, she's never really is gonna stop then." He looked down at the cave floor and closed his eyes. "It's in the middle of leaf-bare... but it hasn't gotten that cold yet." He glances up at her curiously and wonders at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Scarlet shrugs. "I don't really get it. Maybe somebody out there is trying to make it easier for us... Mom and Dad would I bet... I get nightmares about their death... Their's and Wisp.... So if I wake you up tonight I'm sorry..." She looks down at her paws and then at Harsh.

Maybe you should just leave. Afterall, why would he want some cat waking him up at night? He'll probably hate you for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: