Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 pm

"When food is too gross to eat we usually throw it back to where we got it," Scarlet explained. Something inside her, Wisp, was whispering little lies that Elle liked Harsh but not her.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 am

The she-cat nodded, trying to make it seem like she understood. These cats are odd, but it's hard not to be friends with them, she thought. Elle looked into the water, searching for the fish that was disposed of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Harsh smiled and nodded. "Yeppedeedooda!" He grinned at Scarlet then observed Elle curiously. "I think I can help you find it." He trotted over to the stream besides Elle and looked around it for awhile, concentrated. He stopped speaking altogether and quickly saw the dead fish floating at the top of the water. He fished it out and once again dropped the slimy fish onto the muddy ground. "Umm... yeah." He poked at it, engaging in what seemed like an analysis.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Elle's eye twitched a bit as she stared at the dead, slimy fish. "Thank you?" she mewed uncertainly, not knowing what to say, and looked up at him. "Well, I guess I can use it as a trap for... a carnivorous rodent or something." She prodded the disgusting piece of prey, and then thought about what she just said. "Yeah, I doubt there are any carnivorous rodents other than a rat. But I'm sure that mice or voles could be, if they were desperate enough." She glanced around awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Harsh, which was fond of such things as traps, he took the fish in his mouth and climbed slowly up a tree before reaching a low branch. Placing the fish wedged between to leaves at the corner of the branch, he jumped down and wobbled before regaining his balance. "We should check later!" He smiled widely then a small yawn escaped from his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

"Don't you think that would just attract flies?" Elle grinned slightly and flicked her tail tip in the direction of the fish that was wedged between leaves and branches. "And what if the prey comes while we aren't looking?" she mewed timidly, feeling bad for criticizing him so much.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Scarlet struggled not to laugh. Elle seemed rather distressed at the fact that Harsh had retrieved the fish and developed a poor hunting plan. "Besides Harsh, if we don't like the fish, any animal to eat it will be too scrawny to make a good meal," she added.

Can't you see he was having fun? Way to ruin it! Wisp snarled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Harsh frowned. "Yeah... I guess that was mouse-brained." The kit sneezes and sits on his tail. "Hunting is way simpler." He said, managing to smile a little. Harsh smacked his lips together and glanced towards the cave. "Sorry to be so sudden but er, I'm gonna go take a nap." Harsh padded over to the cave and squeezed past the half melted snow wall.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Elle giggled with Scarlet and at her comment. The fluffy cat blinked as the fish slide out of the tree and onto the ground with a satisfying plop. She kicked some dirt over it, and then watched Harsh sneeze and head toward his cave for a nap. The she-cat glanced at Scarlet, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm

"Bye Harsh," Scarlet called out. Turning her gaze to Elle she studied the she cat more closely. "He seems to like you," Scarlet said. The comment held little meaning to her, she was simply stating her observation. Something inside her wondered what she really meant but she herself didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Elle nodded and mewed, "I hope he likes me. I don't want anyone to hate me... or anything like that." She looked down at the ground awkwardly, and then back up at Scarlet. Her ears drooped slightly, and she added, "Well, I don't think he likes me anymore, if we even had a friendship." She was referring to when Harsh left them to go take a nap, and she worried that she had hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 pm

"He's had a hard life, even though he's still young... He's all I have," Scarlet tells Elle quietly.
Harsh likes her more than he likes you, Wisp murmured.
No, he doesn't! Scarlet shot back.
She couldn't help but look at Elle again, wondering if Wisp was right.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Harsh was inside of the cave, huddled at the corner on a few slabs of moss. He was staring at the wall, but he wasn't looking at it. He was far beyond that. So many thought were spinning in his head. Some about Scarlet, but most of them were about Elle. Everything about the she kit made Harsh go hot. He's never seen such a beautiful, let alone brave cat, besides Scarlet. He had grown to like her pretty well, even if he's only knew her for a short time.

I'm back. Wisp said in a sing song voice.
Get away from me. Harsh replied.
And have my baby brother live a wonderful life? Not a chance. She snarled.

Harsh ignored Wisp's taunts, keeping the swirling images of Elle in his head.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Elle nodded in understanding and with a concerned look. She noticed that the other she-cat seemed a bit upset by the expression on her face and her quiet voice; she commented, "Having more conversations with... err... Wisp was it?" Her voice was almost as hushed as Scarlet's.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

"Unfortunately yes. Wisp is determined to ruin our lives forever. It's bad enough being called a murderer but she also attempts to mess with every good thing in life," Scarlet said. She looked around and a hint of shame came over her. She'd realized the feeling earlier was jealousy. Harsh and Elle were friends and harsh didn't need her as much. But harsh deserves friends like Elle.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Harsh was still sitting on the moss inside of the cave. He now realized he didn't need a nap at all. He need to get away from things, be with himself, and only himself for awhile. After a few minutes he sighed and began to get bored as the echoing of water dripping from the cave ceiling vibrated off his ears. "I'm gonna head back out..." He looked outside and noticed Elle and Scarlet having such a quiet, calm talk. He began to get curious then stood from the moss and squeezed pass the snow wall once again, padding over to them and sitting down on his tail. "Er, what did I miss?" He asked louder than he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:55 pm

"I'm sure it's... annoying," Elle replied awkwardly to Scarlet, at a loss for words. "And kinda depressing. I would probably go crazy..." She paused, thinking about what she was going to say next, and then asked, "So why does your sister call you a murderer?" Her big blue eyes grew even wider than normal.
"Hello, Harsh!" she welcomed him, smirking mischievously after he asked his question. "Oh, we were just talking about she-cat stuff," she lied, trying to make him even more interested. "Well, actually we were talking about Wisp. I was asking Scarlet why she was considered a murderer to your sister..." she mewed, her voice becoming almost a whisper, and her face was serious. She didn't want to hurt his feelings any more than she thought she already had, so she was attempting to be a little more amiable and less... giggly.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm

"Because I just ran away when she was killed,"Scarlet said in a low voice, a bit of anger pushing in. Wisp began taunting her with the fact that Harsh liked Elle more. "I have to go do.. Um something, bye" she said and ran off a short way into the trees. She then scrambled up into a branch so she could watch the pair of cats.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Harsh nodded. "So did I... we didn't even look back when she was being eaten by a badger." Harsh's eyes suddenly widened with surprise as Scarlet climbed up the tree. He didn't see where she went so instead just turned back to Elle. "That was a bit weird..." He had a curious look on his face. "You're not a she cat!" He said to Elle with a smirk on his face. "You're barely 8 moons!" He let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh," she sighed, looking at both Scarlet and Harsh with sympathy. Elle didn't notice the anger that was seeping into Scarlet's words. As watched her head off somewhere to do "something," she wondered what that "something" was. She was guessing she wanted to have some alone time, like when Harsh said he was going to take a nap. The young cat also didn't notice Scarlet climb a nearby tree to monitor her brother and Elle.
"Agreed," Elle mewed to Harsh's comment on Scarlet's odd actions, glancing in the direction his sister had went. "Well, I'm close enough," she grumbled, and when she saw his smirk and heard his laugh, she grinned. "And just because I'm not fully mature yet, that doesn't mean I can't be called a she-cat. It's just my gender," she mewed defensively, but she was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:40 pm

A tear slipped down Scarlet's cheek.
See, he's better without you. Wisp murmured.
"I know Wisp... He doesn't need me... Not like I need him to." Scarlet answered quietly.
Her eyes never left the two cats and as she watched them jealousy welled up inside her.

You could kill Elle... Then Harsh would be all yours... Wisp suggested.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Harsh laughed. "Well then I, am a tom." He smiled proudly and let out a small laugh. Flicking his tail, he saw a mouse nearby. "I bet I can get that," He whispered to Elle as he stalked closer. Concentrating hard, he pounced forward and caught the mouse. "Got it!" He smiled and took the dead mouse by the tail. "Yay!" He mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:09 pm

IC: Elle giggled with him. "Exactly," she squeaked. As soon as he made the tail flick gesture towards the prey, she went quiet and watched as he stalked the tiny creature. She waited silently for him to kill it. "Good job!" she praised zealously. Even though she had eaten not too long ago, she was still feeling hungry, especially now that a delicious mouse was dangling in front of her face. She hoped her hunger wasn't too evident because she didn't want to take any of his food; she was perfectly capable of catching her own prey.

OOC: Didn't he and Scarlet catch some fish earlier? Don't forget about the fish. c:
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:55 pm

"Look at them, two happy cats. Blah. Why did Harsh have to insist on talking to her?" She muttered angrily. Wisp had done nothing to help her mood but, as usual, had made it worse. Killing Elle did seen like a good idea if you asked her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Harsh smiled and sat down, placing the mouse in front of him. Taking a bite, he looked back up at Elle and smiled, swallowing. "Say... why don't you try to catch something?" He mewed. "I haven't exactly seen your hunting skills yet," He said, taking another bite. "I bet their awesome!" He smiled and finished his mouse. "Let's see it!" He stood, eager to see Elle's hunting skills, since she proclaimed they were good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: