Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Travelling Myr-Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Travelling Myr-Cat Empty
PostSubject: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Spoiler:

An thin she-cat padded slowly next to a quiet Thunderpath.
Her ears were flattened in something like defeat and her head was low, amber eyes blank and staring.
She didn't know where she was going--wherever her paws would take her, she assumed.
Myr raised her head, slowing her walk and listening warily for the sound of company. She lashed her tail, biting her lip nervously and waiting to see if anyone revealed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

RipplePaw, a four year old dark brown Bengal cat pads through the forest. He's looking straight on, and he's sniffing the bushes curiously, doing nothing important of the sort. He glnces at the she cat and blinks slowly. "Hello. Who are you? Name's Ripplepaw. Traveling around here." He glances at her and turns to her direction.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"M-Myr. My name is Myr. Short for Myriad," replied the she-cat, jumping slightly as Ripplepaw appeared. She hadn't noticed him, and wasn't comfortable with strangers, even if she was the one who sensed them first. "I've b-been travelling, too." She flattened an ear worriedly, afraid that she had revealed more about herself than was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 pm

He nods. "All right. If you don't mind, I'll be making a home around here. Got no other places to go." He had a small southern accent, and he had recently move away from his sister. "There has to be a great point of prey here. Where do you think you're heading?" He asked. His southern accent became heavier than cream by now.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Myr glanced down at her paws, thinking to herself before replying. Who was this cat, and where was he from? He sure did talk funny. "By the road?" she asked, wrinkling her nose with confusion. No cats lived by the road, what with all the noise and the acrid smell. She shuffled her paws, swishing her tail. "I-I don't know where I'm going. Wherever my paws take me."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 pm

He nods. "I know a plenty of places to go. If you want, I'll show you one that's mighty big and has lots'a space." "I'm from around the twoleg place. I had southern folks. Listened to their accent a lots." He nodded and smiled. "Yer paws ain't gonna last long, mind me. Keep walking like that and you'll be as sore as a hitched horse by noon."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm

She flicked an ear, thinking to herself, I wasn't planning on walking without any breaks. But she didn't voice this thought aloud in case it offended Ripplepaw. "S-Sure. If it's no trouble, I mean . . . It'd be nice to have a place to stay the n-night." Myr smiled shyly and licked her paw. "But I've been travelling for a while. My paws have gotten used to it."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

"All right, Miss. Myr." He walked over to a pine tree and pointed to a hole in the trunk. "Is this just about a nice size, Ms.? This all I could thinka." He glanced at her flicks an ear. "No of course if it's too small, I've got one just a few tail-lengths from here, in a here oak tree. Yeah, it's as big as two of my hinds combined."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

She shook her head. "N-No, really, don't go through any trouble. It's fine. Thank you." Myr dipped her head awkwardly, feeling her fur grow hot: she was not used to such kindness, especially not from strangers. The last cat who had been kind to her had been her mother, Rio, her tongue gliding soothingly over Myr's fur as she whispered words of comfort to the injured kit. At the memory, Myriad blinked, tears springing momentarily to her eyes before she choked them back.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 pm

He nods. "You all right, there?" He steps forward and surveys her before stepping back. "Well, if this is all fine, I guess I should get on my way. Doesn't take much to find dens like this, ya' see."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 am

"Y-Yes. I'm fine," she replied somewhat stiffly. "Thank you." She nodded briefly, swishing her tail and placing a paw inside of the den. This cat--Ripplepaw, right?--was making her a bit uncomfortable, as the she-cat had treated all kindnesses as a trick since she'd left the Twolegplace. She wasn't really planning to sleep here. The den probably belonged to some owl or badger who was just away for a little while. Myr couldn't smell it, but her sense of smell wasn't fantastic and she didn't trust it anyway. "Er. Are you sure nothing's already in this den?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Ripplepaw stuck his nose in the den and sniffed it briefly, then popped his head back out and smiled at her. "Nothing whatsoever. Nothing I can smell, at least." He flicked his tail and licked a paw, cleaning one of his claws.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 pm

"Um. Okay. Thanks," she murmured, flattening an ear. "I d-don't smell it either. But better safe than sorry." Myriad cracked a weak smile, leaning into the hole in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm

He nodded as she leaned in, twitching his whiskers. "I best be on my way now, Ms." He smiled and turned, gently padding away with his tail swishing in the afternoon breeze gently. Soon he disappeared altogether, but his scent remained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Travelling Myr-Cat   The Travelling Myr-Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

The Travelling Myr-Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: