Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

"If you were trying to insult my hunting skills then you may wish to consider how wise it is to insult someone catching your food for you," he warns her. He piles the catnip in a corner of a cave. "You could wait here and I'll just hunt on my own..." he suggests hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

She shrugs. "All right, All right, don't get your whiskers tangled. I was joking." She places the catmint by his pile. "Yeah, I'll wait here. Umm, be careful, all right?" She brushes her side against him and smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

"Yeah I will be.. I won't go too far so just call if you need something..." he tells her. He grins as he pads away.
The hunt was rather enjoyable for him, although not very fruitful. He did return with three voles and a mouse though which he set in the corner of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm

She smiles and watches as he places down the prey. "Thanks, sweetie." She sits and yawns, following with a sigh. "Hmm... it's weird how I'm so sleepy today." She told him. "Eh, I guess it's normal." She turned around to get a vole.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

He takes a vole for himself and sits by Snow as he eats it. "How is you back?" he asks her. His tail flicks back a forth as he struggles to keep his happiness under control.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

"It's fine. I'm still a little sore, but thanks to you it's almost better. The wound just needs to close a bit more." She smiles and takes a bite from her vole. It's a little bigger than she wanted and in one bite almost half the vole is gone. "Whoa..." She laughs and stares at the sun, high in the sky. It hides between a few clouds so her eyes don't burn her at all. "How's your... How's your temper?" She asks nervously, hoping she doesn't cause him to get a fit. "Are the memories under... control?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm

"Yeah.. I'm sorry. The badger just gave me a bit of a scare... I don't even really know why," he explains. He shudders as he thinks of it again. He sighs. "Maybe it was because Storm always told himself our parents were saving us from a badger and that's why they didn't come back. But he didn't see the footprints."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

"Yeah... some recent memories related to experiences you have always seem to bring back that old... shiver in your spine." "I remember the first time I encountered a spider. Whoa... I swear I was scared off my fur." "The look of that thing... I've never seen anything with so many legs in my life..." She shivers and sweeps away the bones of her fully eaten vole.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

He finishes his vole and shoves away the bones too. "Spiders are definitely creepy. Four to many legs... Ugh" he agrees. "well, what else should we do today?" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm

She shrugs. "Hmm... What about..." She suddenly goes silent. "I've got nothing." She glances at him and shrugs again, her bright blue eyes glowing to their full color. "What do you feel like doing?" "And don't even ask me... This is my usual schedule."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm

He shrugs. "I'm not really sure. A nice long nap wouldn't feel too bad I guess," he says. He lies down beside her and looks up at her. "You don't mind right? I'm feeling really sleepy too."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 pm

She shrugs. "That's fine. I'd rather stay awake, keep out for anything, okay?" She smiles. "Have a nice nap. Of course I'll be here when you wake up." She flicks her tail and looks into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 pm

He nods and yawns. He feels safe knowing he'll have someone watching over him as he sleeps. His eyes slowly fall shut and he's soon snoring peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 pm

She watces him sleep, smiling. "He's so cute when he sleeps." She whispered to herself. She turns her head and starts to doze off a little herself. Slowly, she bends over, until she's laying down onto Swamp, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 am

When Swamp wakes up he feels the warmth of Snow pressing down on him and knows she fell asleep. He smiles a little and closes his eyes again. He didn't want to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 am

She groans slightly and smiles to herself in her dream. She's dreaming about her, and Swamp, and how he got back together woth his brother and they were so happy. She dreams happier dreams now. She finally wakes up and it's evening. She glances around to verify where she was.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am

Swamp wakes up to the evening light. He guesses Snow is awake now, considering the fact that she shifted so a bunch of fur was in his face. "Please move," he tells her, his voice muffled by the fur that came into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 am

She glances down. "Ho! Sorry." She pads off of him and smiles. "That wasn't supposed to happen. I guess I got a little carried away." She brushed one of her clear with furs off of him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 am

He spits a fur ball out of his mouth. "It's fine. How's the injuries?
Should we refresh the marigold and cobwebs?"He asks glancing at the paw
and back. He glances at the vole and mouse in the corner of the cave. "Do you want some food?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

She glances at her wounds. "yes, changing them would be good. But what's weird is... I don't feel anything in the wound. NOTHING." She glanced at her wound. We should check it out." She shakes her head. "And no, I'm pretty full."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 am

(You just like having my characters in a frantic mess, don't you?)

Swamp frowned. "So no sensation is bad?" he asks as he peels away the cobwebs on her back. He looks inside but with his limited herbology knowledge can't locate a problem. "What am I looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:54 am

(No I don't... I like roleplaying frantic messes. :) Having something happen to your character later will get back at me. :D)

Snow sits and waits. "Can You see the wound?" "I'm sure tnis is nothing. Just a side affect of tne Poppy Seeds." "Just locate the wound and if it looks normal everything should be fine." She nods and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

He looks at the wound and can tell something wrong. "It doesn't look normal..." he says slowly. He's afraid something might be wrong, maybe it had gotten infected or something.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

She gasps and looks back at him. "Can you see anything specifically wrong with it? Is it festering? Does it look yellowish?" She waits silently and looks back at him. "Maybe it's hasn't gotten enough poultice."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm

"It looks yellow..." he says. "Should I go get more goldenrod?" he asks her. He's really nervous, knowing if it's an infection it would probably be his fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: