Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a new life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 pm

2 young rouges, one a white Bengal color and the other the opposite color, just darker, walk through the forest. They look almost like twins, just different colors. "Ripple, when do we stop?" The white Bengal called. "Just a bit forward..." He sniffs the air and spots a cave not too far from them, with moss and Ivy growing thickly around it. "This is far enough!" He runs to the cave and sniffs inside of it. "I don't smell any other cats... This is our new home!" Snow, the other she-cat, surveys it. A cave?" She groans as she thinks of the warm bed she used to sleep in, the warm climate of her crisp house, all shed to nothing. He sits in the cave. "C'mon! It could be worse." "Fine..." She rolls her eyes and sits outside the cave.

The Cave:
Finding a new life Z
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

A young tom came by the cave, his dark blue eyes glued to the ground. He seemed to not even notice the two cats, or even care. The tom's rusty brown pelt hadn't been groomed for several days, which was certainly showing from the random hairs sticking up from his body.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Ripple saw the poorly groomed looking cat and seemed to ask himself this: was this cat okay? That's all that stuck to his mind, and finally, he got up. "Hello! I'm Ripplepaw! Nice to meet you!" He smiles at the tom, hoping he would greet them back.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm

The tom looked up, his face emotionless. His dark blue eyes were dull, "Hello." he replied plainly, looking away from them - he certainly had little to no interest in these strangers. "Before you start bothering me by asking what my name is, I'll just tell you: It's Boots. Nothing special about it." Boots kept his head turned the opposite way from them as his boring introductory was said.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Ripple cocked his head. "Oh. um, hi." Snow motioned for him to cut off the conversation and come back. "Ummm, are you new here?" He asked. He was trying his best to be nice, but in the end, he knew the tom would just turn out like all the other devastating rouges they've met along the way that attacked them, or even ignored them. Most of them Ripple just tried to have a decent conversation with.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 am

"New? No." Boots had come to a stop, since this cat Ripple seemed to want to chat. Having no other important thing to do, the tom decided he'd stay and talk for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 pm

"Really?" Ripple said. "Me and my sister," He looked back at Snow. "Are fairly new here. Came here just a few hours ago..." He looked at the ground. "Our... our house burned down." He sniffed unsatisfactorily and looked back up at Boots. "But we're here now and we're going to make the best of it."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm

"House?" Boots repeated, then remembered after. "Oh, so you two were kittypets." unlike some cats, he didn't necessarily have any problem with house cats. About to tell them he was once one too, a long, long time ago, his mind refused so he stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 pm

"Kittypets? What's tha-" "So you're old here then, right?" Snow, the white She-Cat behind them stood up and glared at the cat untrust-like. Ripple frowned at her and padded over. "Snow, be nice. This rouge might not look like he could be trusted but, give him a shot, okay? Not all cats are the same, you know." He whispered. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. But you owe me." He smiled and padded back to Boots. "So.... like we were saying... what are Kittypets?"

(600th post! :DD)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 pm

(Nice! ;3)

He blinked, turning his head to face Ripple slowly. "Kittypet, house cat, same thing. You had twolegs, did you not?" Boots tried to explain it, but couldn't describe it very well.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

(thanks. :333)

"Yes, I did. Ohhh, a house cat. I understand that better." He nods and flicks his tail. "Did you ever have house cats? Or did you live in the forest the whole time?" Snow shouted from the cave. She was horrible at being sensitive to strangers, only to the ones she love and know well. But it was clear to see she was trying her best.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"I.. I once did, yes..." Boots replied, not knowing who had said the question but answered anyways. "That was a long time ago though." the tom added quickly, his ear tips twitching. "Wait.. How come you aren't with your twolegs? Surely they would have taken you with them, wouldn't they?" he became slightly curious, but was mainly attempting to get away from his history.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"Well..." Ripple started. Snow looked at him sadly and stared at the ground. "They forgot us. They were in such a hurry, they, they left, and never came back. We waited for days... But, it slowly sank in. They weren't coming back..." He sighed and his tail was thumping on the ground. He sniffed sadly and looked back up at Boots. "And here we are."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm

He blinked slowly, and could tell how Ripple was feeling based on how he felt. Even though his mother didn't purposely leave him, there was no notice of it happening. "Oh..." Boots replied quietly, glancing at Ripple then Snow sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Ripple managed to smile. "But that can't stop us from living, can't it?" He sighed. Even if they were extremely sad about the event, they were alive, and they had to make the most of their life, whether they liked it or not. They couldn't just lay down and die because of an abandonment.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 pm

He nodded in agreement, "No, it doesn't." Boots blinked at the cave behind Ripple, "Is this your den?" asking this, he flicked his tail towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

He nods. "Yep. We found it just before you came by. It's pretty large... could hold you, me, and Snow!" He smiled. Snow stood up off the rock she was sitting upon near the cave. Stretching her silky white back legs, she padded into the cave. "I'll be taking a nap, Ripple!" "Okay!" He shouted back. "I'll join you when I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Boots blinked as Snow went into the den. "Are you going to go join your sister? I'm fine with it if you want to, I guess.." he meowed, glancing around. Lately, he has been bumping into many cats -- most of them had been friendly, or turned out to be. Oddly enough, he had actually been enjoying the company every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

Ripplepaw. Thought. "Nah, that;s okay. I could stay a little more." He smiled, the fur around his cheeks crowding up his eyes and his tail flicking happily.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 am

"Alright." a small smile gathered upon Boots's muzzle, a bit glad that Ripplepaw would be staying a little longer. "So, uh.. How're you liking the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 am

He frowns. "Well, it's okay, but I haven't been meeting nice rouges along the way..." He shows Boots his back, covered with fresh scratches. "That was from a rouge from a clearing. She wasn't er, very nice..."

(Halfkitten's rouge Pine)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

He tilted his head while studying Ripplepaw's scratches, "Ahh, ouch." Boots flicked an ear, nodding in agreement to Ripple's first sentence. "Finding nice cats out here is hard; you just need to know where to look, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 pm

He turned back to him. "True... I guess an empty clearing wouldn't be the first place!" He joked sarcastically. "Have you met nice cats along the way?" He sat on his tail and flicked it up and down vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 pm

He nodded, "So far, yes.. I know you haven't, from what you said," Boots blinked slowly, shaking snow off his rusty brown pelt.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 pm

He nodded. "Great." He leaned in and spoke in a whisper. "Do you think me and Snow look... alike, in anyway?" His eyes were funny-looking silts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a new life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: