Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path from or to Twoleg place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Path from or to Twoleg place. Empty
PostSubject: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Pine wanders through a small path filled with brambles and gorse mumbling something about, "I'll kill those, Snow and Ripplepaw.. crowfood... i hate them."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:42 pm

A rusty colored tom padded through, not noticing the other cat as he's clearly minding his own business. The young cat's dark blue eyes remained focused on the ground below his paws as he walked.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:47 pm

pine glanced up and saw the tom, she growled but held back because she could not get into a fight for her wounds were still stinging.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm

The tom's ears pricked at the sound of a growl. Boots raised his head from the low position it had been at, carefully resting his gaze on the other cat. He looked away, as if uninterested in the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 pm

pine snorted and went behind a bush to make her dirt. when she come back she lay down and groomed her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Boots sighed quietly, taking a seat a bit of distance away. He leaned back against a tree, glancing over to the other cat every so often. Usually, cats would at least attempt to talk to him. But since this cat was doing the opposite, his curiosity of who she was grew as time passed.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 pm

pine stood to gather cobwebs on a nearby tree, when she retrieved them, she padded a nasty cut on her flank with them.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

He blinked, studying her wounds. "How'd you get those?" the tom called, though held his breath as he heard himself ask the question-accidentally out loud.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 pm

"two prissy mousebrains."she said without looking up. obviously she wasn't a fan of- other cats.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 pm

He blinked, nodding slowly. The tom looked around, unsure of what to say-or do- next.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 pm

"You got a problem or something?" Pine said.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

He shook his head, "Nope." the cat answered simply.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:47 pm

She snarled then went back to her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Boots grinned faintly at her attitude. He hadn't been around any cat like this for awhile, which made him feel like laughing for some odd reason. Twitching his whiskers in amusement, he slowly got up and padded towards her.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

She stood up. "What?" Pine demanded.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

"Whoever you are, you don't scare me, you know." he meowed calmly, gazing slightly upwards to look right at her. He was a bit smaller than her, yes, but size to him didn't make a difference. "What is your name, anyways?" the rusty brown cat asked.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm

"Pine." Pine told the Tom. Then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 pm

"My name's Boots, if you wondered," he tilted his head as she turned around. "Why do you try to act so mean?" Boots asked innocently, "You would probably be so much happier if you weren't, I know that."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 am

She turned her head back. "I know I would be happier if I was nice but being nice isn't always easy should know!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 am

"Alright, alright..." he blinked, flattening an ear. "I've been through a lot too, and still manage to keep myself at least a bit friendly. Just try to, even if it's hard..." Boots sighed, attempting to shake away the memories of his past which just plainly refused to be wiped away.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am

Pine sighed. She too, had a rough past.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am

He padded next to her, a sad frown placed on his white muzzle. "Life isn't what I'd thought it would ever be. Why does it have to be so... hard?" Boots hadn't meant to say it aloud, but it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:55 am

"A dog nearly bite my head off. I lived with dogs, and those two legs encouraged the dogs to pin me down, so ...." She trailed off "what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am

He gulped. It must have been hard for her to announce her past, so he took a deep breath and began. "I was born a kittypet... My sisters got taken away so my mom took me and we ran away to this very forest. My mom was, you could say... attractive. We met a tom named Shadow, who was very nice-at the time." he clenches his teeth, as if it hurt him to talk about Shadow."He taught my mom how to hunt, and I always practiced along." his frown deepened. "One day, when I woke up, my mother was gone. Shadow and I looked everywhere for her. We couldn't find her anywhere..." he trailed off, as if he was finished. Boots looked away for a moment, shaking away a single tear. "And- and- Shadow started being very aggressive. He would push me and kick me around, growl and snarl at me, bully me by cursing at me. He grew to become very insane, always muttering to himself and laughing for no apparent reason. One day, I awoke to finding myself all alone." his voice stretched out on the word alone. The tom looked towards Pine, pain growing in his eyes. "Today-today is the day when my whole life changed, almost two years ago. When... when my mother disappeared." he sniffled, opening his mouth to wail out. Though all that came out was silence. His eyes were teary, and he refused to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:06 am

"I'm sorry." She wasn't used to cheering people up. "Umm, do you want to... Umm.. Talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. Empty

Back to top Go down

Path from or to Twoleg place.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next