Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gathering: 12/29/12

Go down 
+2
Holo
Goldy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashstar trotted onto the island, the cats she had chosen to go trailing closely behind. Coming upon the area where the clans met, she had discovered that they were the first to come. Padding over to the tree where the leaders made their announcements, she jumps up in the tree and sits on one of the branches.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 pm

OOC:
Hai guys.~
I think that Goldy might actually be the only leader who is arriving: the others have been rather inactive. And none of the Clans have deputies either (?), so they won't be able to fill in for the leaders. I've asked Twisted to appear on another site, so hopefully Quiverstar and LightningClan will arrive, but I doubt that the others will. D:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 pm

OOC: D: Alright... Would your clan be coming? And about the leaders for the other clans... maybe we could do a quick vote for each clan's leaders. We would just get the names of people(Who must be active, of course) and vote on which one. Or we could just pick someone we think would be good at it and ask them if they'd like to be leader.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 am

OOC: Sorry guys. I've been busy D; QuiverStar's going to come now and I'll choose the LC cats who're coming in a second (;
I'll also choose a deputy soon.
-
QuiverStar trotted quickly through the clearing, her long tail held high. She climbed the tree and joined AshStar. "Sorry we're late. Are the other clans here yet?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 pm

OOC: I don't think StreamClan's coming, or BoulderClan. Darkstorm (SC) only pops on once in a while and PurpleGiraffes<3 (BC) hasn't been on at all this month..
I don't know about a vote for this month, though, unless we let the gathering spill over into January.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Pushednose trotted back over to the two cats. "Oh look, LighteningClan is here!" He purred loudly. "Would you like to come and greet them with me Blizzardpelt?" The black cat glanced at Sparrowflight. "You can come too if you want." He said as to not appear rude.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

OOC; & Magpie, about choosing a deputy. Shall I just do a deputy ceremony, choosing one of the most active warriors? c;
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

OOC: I suppose this gathering is cancelled, Magpie? D: Especially since BC's leader is rather inactive, I'm guessing there's going to be another gathering once most all the important positions are filled.:)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

OOC: Twisted, yep, whomever you think is active enough to be future leader (and will be active for that long) should be deputy. You can of course wait if you don't think there is anyone worthy yet. And yes, Goldy I supposed the gathering is cancelled. :\ I will lock this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering: 12/29/12   The Gathering: 12/29/12 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering: 12/29/12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: