Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge's and Loner's forest

Go down 
+3
Hawkcloud
Ember
Raining
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raining
Kit
Raining

Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forest for the rouges and loners
Back to top Go down
http://3picklebutt.wix.com/myprofiles

AuthorMessage
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Bone's nose wrinkles irritably at Lyn, before turning his head back to the squirrel, "I cannot eat this by myself, perhaps you two would like a bite or two." His ears flick at Lyn, She's rude and has no manners... just like me. I only act like I have manners, He though within the compound of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Ripple finished his cleaning and sighed. "Well, I have some things to do... I have to look for my dear little sister sister, Snow. I well, got a little mad and left her all on her own, the gal." He nodded to his words and stood. "She might be missing me." With a flick of his tail and a turn of his head, he padded off into the snow covered forest.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 pm

"I don't need your pathetic prey," she scoffed. She was glad at least one of them was leaving. She didn't bother to say good-bye, just watched him leave. She shifted nervously and returned her gaze to Bone, hoping he would leave as well.

(It's hard to roleplay such a rude cat who doesn't even act nice)
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm

(WARNING: Bone has snapped and will curse like crazy. Viewer discretion is advised.

His eyes turn cold as RipplePaw leaves, "What kind of mousebrained idiot are you, foxdung?" he snarls, his hackles rising as he took a step forward. "Every other word out of your foul mouth is a curse you flea-bag.!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Lyn unsheathed her claws and prepares to defend herself against the angry Tom cat. "Ohoo! And you are so much better. Just look at you. At least I'm blatant about who I am. Surely this was hiding under that happy go lucky charade of yours," she answers with a mocking tone. She knows it will only provoke him but she can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 am

(Sorry guys I couldn't help but come back and instigate)

Ripplepaw turned his head at the shouting and rushed back, hoping to not see two cats dead on the floor that killed each other. He sighs to see them both still alive but then notices them arguing. Stepping closer, he sat on his tail to observe the matter. "All right, ya'll... let's just er... be happy with each other." He keeps his claws unsheathed just in case he needed to do some separating.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm

His ears flick, "Stay out of this!" he snarled at RipplePaw. Growling he continues his feinting frenzy on Lyn, never touching her. His bright yellow eyes are locked on Lyn.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Lyn's eyes move back and forth between the two cats. Bone is more of threat so she keeps most of her attention on him. She doesn't move, she's waiting for a real attack before wasting energy.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Ripplepaw held up a paw. "All right, all right," He said. Sitting and wrapping his tail around his paws, he watched quietly. Haven't seen a good tussle in moons, He thought quietly. Now is a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 pm

He snarls and lunges at her, fangs glinting like ice, shoulders square, and hind legs tucked against his heaving sides as he lunged at her as a wolf would a deer.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Ripple jumped back. "Whoa! Watch the face!" He said, padding over to the far corner. "You don't know what I've went through with it." He sat down and watched them. "You go Bone!" He shouted waving his paw in the air. "You've got it!"

Last edited by whispers on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 am

(Wow Ripple, Lyn is soooo going to kill you for that... Jk)
Lyn sidesteps as soon as he lunges, but isn't quick enough to avoid getting knocked backwards and a very sore shoulder. "Foxdung," she growls. She immediately returns the attack with a bite aimed for the shoulder and slash at the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

Bone yelps in pain as her fangs puncture the tender skin of his shoulder and the slash hits him slightly above his left eye, obscuring his vision with a light trickle of blood. He retaliates with a kick from his hing legs aimed at her side.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 am

"OOOMF!" Comes from Lyn as his legs hit her and she flies to the side. She lands in the dirt and pushes herself back to her feet. "You don't go easy," she said, "I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

He smirks deviously, "I would be no fun if I gave up easily," his eyes glint coldly as he prepares to strike at her again. He dared a glance at RipplePaw to make sure he was watching as he whipped around and again lunged at Lyn.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Ripple jumped up. "Oh yeah, that's a good one, Bone! Get that dang gal!" He watched in awe and shuffled his paws as he saw Bone strike another throw. "That's the way to do it now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge's and Loner's forest   Rouge's and Loner's forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouge's and Loner's forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2